weapons you would like to see

weapons you would like to see

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skypredator

You can't expect a man to magically be able to carry very heavy weapons with insane recoil and base assets if you don't have the basics, can you? I'm getting way too literal right now, but I can't see why we can fly and take two rockets to the chest and not have some sort of weapon modification system. I realize that the Devs are VERY busy just keeping the game open and running. We should be thankful that we even have the basic game itself! But, y'know, as long as we're talking about new weapons, I was thinking about modifications to the current weapons we already have. Legions is an escellent game, unmatched in gameplay style and it is FREE. Knowing this, I could see Legions really going somewhere. If we ever had a weapon stat tracking system, modifications for each weapon would be unlocked. I know you'll hate this, but that's ok because this is what I think. :)

Royalty

The Aussie
shot gun​
or a plasma energy scatter gun that would be very cool and i have talked to people in chat about it and they said they would like it​

some more ideas​
cannons that are mounted to the ground that people use like a turret​
add a flame thrower for short range​
gauss rifle​
grenades​
gas poison​

add your ideas or support mine​
A sword like the one in Halo?

light6767

hmm does any one have more ideas

mabey you could do a kill streak thing like in cod

what about a lighting gun that does little damage but is easy to use and chains attacks on enemies

I want a big ass sword. One liek tis.

Type-1_Sangheili_Energy_Sword.png

skypredator

WTF is the different between the gauss rifle and the sniper rifle ?
The Laser Rifle fires a laser, as suggested by the name. A Gauss/Rail Gun fires a projectile at high speeds by means of an electro-magnetic field/device, or something along those lines. LR: Laser -- Gauss/Rail Gun: magnet-powered gun that fires a bullet at speeds exceeding 5,000 FPS. Just a weapon idea. Sort of an insta-speargun or something, which I wouldn't mind. I hope this post clarifies the difference between the two.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i think what they mean is something that will fire a small number of highly accurate projectiles in a burst fashion.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
The Laser Rifle fires a laser, as suggested by the name. A Gauss/Rail Gun fires a projectile at high speeds by means of an electro-magnetic field/device, or something along those lines. LR: Laser -- Gauss/Rail Gun: magnet-powered gun that fires a bullet at speeds exceeding 5,000 FPS. Just a weapon idea. Sort of an insta-speargun or something, which I wouldn't mind. I hope this post clarifies the difference between the two.

You just perfectly described the skybolt!

witch means another sniper rifle.

Libra

The concept of a rail gun is basically accelerating a metallic object with a series of high powered magnets one after another each magnet speeding up the projectile. The projectile causes more of an explosion when it hits so it wouldn't be considered a sniper rifle, it isn't like the sky bolt in any way because the skybolt missile speeds up without the use of a magnet. The projectile in a rail gun is most likely a chunk of metal with out any explosive material in it most likely aluminum light weight and and can be influenced/moved with a magnet

Here is a list of useful weapons

Cannons: solar cannons, hydro cannons, flare cannons idc what kind just a cannon firing heavy projectiles or energy most likely would be a base asset or attached on the defender/juggernaut class or it could be a small compact cannon in the center of the chest using energy from the power core

Emp grenades: it's in the name

Acid streamer or sprayer: a pressurized canister that lets out a consistent stream of acid

Electric whip: a metallic whip that can extend to about a few feet between 1 and 10 letting out a pulse of electricity

Mini rocket launchers: two small rocket launchers connected to the base or on the shoulders firing several small rockets/missiles simultaneously on to a target

Status
Not open for further replies.