• Ventrilo

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Mumble

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

ZAHADOOM

We use Teamspeak 3 and the only issue we have had with the program is our server host. Absolutely no issues with the software. A2 is simply unaware of what is going on. Teamspeak 3 is cheaper as a server and has good quality. I guess I am too old school and can remember the days of Roger Wilco when Teamspeak was developed so I still support the group that has helped the different communities the longest.

Oh, also, we have a spare server as our backup and anyone that wishes is more than welcome to use it and see for yourself if teamspeak provides you the clarity and features you need for online gaming. You can get the server information off our website www.57th.net

discord

Private Tester
Awww, its so cute seeing all these people voting for the old, comfortable security of Ventrilo rather than the crystal(ish) clear programs. I suppose that it all works, but everything just seems so much nicer over in Teamspeak land to me. I haven't tried Mumble yet, so no comment there.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
No.1 I just don't want any voices other than the people on the VoIP server.
No.2 Last time I tried switching them off, it took forever and I gave up.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
6 unnecessary clicks. ^_^
But more to the point, I want a notification of someone entering the channel, but not some stupid voice.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Which part of "Sounds Deactivated" did you not understand? You'll still get a notification, just without sound. And if you want different sounds, then get them. You can change them one by one, or use whole voice packs.

6 unnecessary clicks. ^_^
But more to the point, I want a notification of someone entering the channel, but not some stupid voice.

You can't really be that lazy...

And as Gheist said, TS3 adds more customizability at the price of a few more minutes of your time.