[Video] legions

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Syncing was terrible, but I don't blame you for that if you where using windows movie maker, the worst thing out there. Recommendation: get videopad.

Music, well, total ripoff from that Minecraft trailer. Try using your own music next time.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Music, well, total ripoff from that Minecraft trailer. Try using your own music next time.
Maybe he could have got the music from the minecraft trailer, or maybe he could have got it from the trailer for the movie inception. Now doesn't that sound more likely? You can't chastise someone just for their choice of music in a trailer even when it has already been used in another one, and especially when that music was composed for trailers, that would be a ridiculous line to take. If he'd copied every single detail from another trailer then I might agree, but taking a piece of music is fine.
Please don't be sarcastic, I know who you are
There was not a hint of sarcasm in what he said, at all. What makes you think he had heard of that trailer? Not everyone has.
This better not be YOUR video. Because I naturally know it's not. 100discs uploaded the original video.
Hmm hmm hmm.

CapnSlaps = 100disks :rolleyes:

=THE_TROOPER=

Private Tester
Epic:

Various / tutorial
Frost sentinel cap (before sent and nadejump nerf)

Nivosus sentinel base to base jump

The Core fast Sentinel Offence

In memory of NadeJumping
Fast Sentinel Moving ( fast like 200+++..)
Here you can see a jump base to base in Bladerun touching the ground 2 times.
I just love from 6:50 to 7:39 and 8:13 to the end
(most useless, boring vid ever made but it's my favourite)

=THE_TROOPER=

Private Tester
hereaa.jpg

Vox

yea the quality is a piece of crap cuz of windows movie maker which can go die
but this is my favorite niv alpha route

MJ1284

I like inception too! For a windows movie maker user is this very well. Indeed windows movie maker is not the best vid editor.
I will recommend you to use cyberlink powerdirector. Take a look at this website http://video-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

Interesting, will have to look into CyberLink PowerDirector.
Now I've got more powerful PC and seemingly better video editing software, can't wait to jump back in to Legions videos.

Bring out mah Leejunz!

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Interesting, will have to look into CyberLink PowerDirector.
Now I've got more powerful PC and seemingly better video editing software, can't wait to jump back in to Legions videos.

Bring out mah Leejunz!
I love your skill videos. Usually good music, and some awesome footage. Its made me think about MA's. I only ever got them by luck before. I'll try skill now.