[Video] legions

RiPTaCk

5:00 i see what you did there

I'm in it so its a great video!^^

and 5:17 ; 5:50 some great passes you got there

MJ1284

Fiddling around with CyberLink PowerDirector, tried out some effects & tools and made a trailer of sorts <- WORK IN PROGRESS (still waiting to shoot new footage)

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Used Hail Legions part 1, Zeta Chronicles, and Ski Trip by Champ Bob. Thanks to CapnSlaps for the song idea, and to Cauchemancer(d4douche?) for the text ideas. Guess this is a unofficial community trailer. thanks to everyone I stole from :p

Its mostly to show what I can do with syncing and such. Ill actually do some different footage and music if I wanna keep going.

EDIT: The Date is speculative, dunno if it will come this Christmas or not :S
EDIT2: Listen to it loud, it makes it better that way, fer srs yo...

ikke2902

Used Hail Legions part 1, Zeta Chronicles, and Ski Trip by Champ Bob. Thanks to CapnSlaps for the song idea, and to Cauchemancer(d4douche?) for the text ideas. Guess this is a unofficial community trailer. thanks to everyone I stole from :p

Its mostly to show what I can do with syncing and such. Ill actually do some different footage and music if I wanna keep going.

EDIT: The Date is speculative, dunno if it will come this Christmas or not :S
EDIT2: Listen to it loud, it makes it better that way, fer srs yo...

I like it how you synch the song with the vid. One thing is true, you showed your quality ;)
keep it up! :)
I am looking forward to seeing your next vid. (Your vid would be a very nice christmas present, Iluv vids/presents:p)