[Video] legions

ikke2902

MJ1284

Finally, my upload to youtube is done.
Enjoy my vid! (see the first post)

Looks nice, I liked the camera panning on still pictures.

As for topic, I doubt there's any need for me to post my videos here (done that on other forum).

theGOAT

Hey all, you can post all your vids here (if it is related to legions).​
Where are you waiting for? Post vids! ;)
I made an unofficial legionsoverdrive trailer/teaser.​
Enjoy and feel free to discuss/comment​
ikke2902​
you should put on the title or in tthe tags best fps mmo fps just to atract more people to the game

Dimitryy

6 weeks before legions went down In7-xzanth started to collect clips from all members for a skillvideo of the whole clan.
he got like 500 minutes of clips and edited 3 versions of the video. every new version better than the last one and with new clips and better effects. but he had not enough clips to finish the last part so he is still waiting for legions returns ...
but he made a short trailer for the 3rd version (not the final version) and i asked him if i can post it
here it is:

i hope you like it

Hawk

6 weeks before legions went down In7-xzanth started to collect clips from all members for a skillvideo of the whole clan.
he got like 500 minutes of clips and edited 3 versions of the video. every new version better than the last one and with new clips and better effects. but he had not enough clips to finish the last part so he is still waiting for legions returns ...
but he made a short trailer for the 3rd version (not the final version) and i asked him if i can post it
here it is:

i hope you like it

Great video, but I think theres too short clips to realize whats happening, and too much shaking lol.

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Yeah, in retrospect there was a little too much random shake. But, the idea of that and the short clips, was to get you to want to watch the whole thing yet not to give too much of the content away. Oh and there will probably be another trailer to come out when I actually get nearer to finishing the final version...