Unofficial Mod Thread

Vox

Can someone post original rocket launcher folder up? i accidentally screwed up and i need some help

masterluso

Thinking about the "link back to original thread" thing, if everyone only made one thread for their mods, you could link to their thread instead of their profile. This would allow people to see what other things a user has made, but they would still be packaged in your thread.

Posting this also gives me an excuse to bump this thread and say I made a rocket following the same theme as the chaingun, conveniently prepackaged using Vel's method, which can be found in my thread.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
It's just different pack for those who wants only flag sounds. I made seperate thread for the T1 sound pack which contains weapon, inventory, + other sounds.
Ah, gotcha. Still, since those other sounds are still part of the mod, perhaps they should be repackaged separately from the CTF sounds.

Sin

Private Tester
I know this is going to sound off the wall and way weird, but what about skinning maps? Like putting skins on the buildings, bridges, ground, etc. Possible? And if so, beyond ever dreaming?

Velocity

I know this is going to sound off the wall and way weird, but what about skinning maps? Like putting skins on the buildings, bridges, ground, etc. Possible? And if so, beyond ever dreaming?
Should be fairly easy. Let me try.

legions

is there a white and black grenade launcher cause iv got whit and black cg and roket launcher and all i need now is black and white grenade launcher