Unofficial Mod Thread

Frost

Supposed to be # Uuallace's Green Friendly Jet Trails: Download|Preview

mmt06a.jpg

Velocity

Those are not my work, so I dont happen to know whats wrong with them. I'd say, contact the creator... and ask him about it.

can any one see the trails and the bullet that i have changed or will i be the only one to see it

"yes, but you would be the only one able to see it"

And on a different note.
heavy_dif11.png
heavy_dif1EXP-1.png

I dug this up from some of my old legions files... Before we could mod. The date on them are around 08/07/2008. The second one was never finished.

Velocity

Maybe you should link the rets back to their original post by their creator as many of them do not have previews (but the original threads do)

"The reason this thread exists, is because I wanted a single install process for all mods. So as they are released, I repackage them so they conform to that process, and place them here." It makes ALL mods pretty much a one click install. And everything... reticles, weapon skins, sounds, and more install the EXACT SAME WAY. Linking back to the original thread, where the files are not packaged correctly totally destroys the whole point. This is the easiest way to simplify the installation of mods, until they are officially supported.
/rant done. Sorry about that.

EDIT: I've got an idea...

I

IzRaPiDz

mmt06a.jpg

You need to set the bright motion trails to yes, i had this problem. If you don't set them it will look like that

DarkDanny

how do i put the sounds in the game

Step 1: Open Legions Folder.
Step 2: Find the Sound Files.
Step 3: Change the name of the new sound to the name of the old sound.
Step 4: Replace the old sound with the new sound.
Step 5: Mabel Rage.
Step 6: Don't be a dumb kid.
Step 7: Done.

That Answer your Question?

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Sounds
I just wanted to point out that this sound pack only includes the CTF sounds, whereas the pack in Disci's thread includes not only the CTF sounds, but player and weapon sounds as well. I'm not sure if that was something that was missed during the repackaging process or what.

DarkDanny

I just wanted to point out that this sound pack only includes the CTF sounds, whereas the pack in Disci's thread includes not only the CTF sounds, but player and weapon sounds as well. I'm not sure if that was something that was missed during the repackaging process or what.
*Shrugs Shoulders*
Idk, but I'm happy with the sound effects I have now... I really don't feel like changing them.

rainbow friendly jets?!?!?! NO WAY...I MUST HAVE
Hawt. Lol I have them too (No Homo). I think they look cool :D

-------------------

Dacil: You should get on Teamspeak more often. It gets lonely :(

Dacil

they are so cool aren't they!?!? and yeah I should...been drawing like crazy lately, but on my breaks maybe I will!

Disci

Old man

It's just different pack for those who wants only flag sounds. I made seperate thread for the T1 sound pack which contains weapon, inventory, + other sounds.