Download Masterluso's stuff

masterluso

Now I'm gonna make this look a little more organized. So the layout got changed some.

Install using the method in the video here.

Black stuff: (glows not included)
Chaingun:Download|Preview
Rocket:Download|Preview
Grenade:Download|Preview

All Black stuff:Download
Its the black stuff without the silver white stuff. For Disci.

Dark Sniper:Download|Preview 1|Preview 2|Preview 3
Made this in 5 minutes cuz Volt Cruelerz asked the world for something like it. Glows are in this one.
Dark Sniper(revised):Download|Preview
Revised version: Plain black with grey trim. I think it could still be better, but I'm not all too familiar with the sniper, and I can't really match the skin to the actual rifle, so this is the best snipers from me are going to be.... for now. Making this though gave me some great ideas for finishing the black set.

Cyan Glows:Download-the glows I use for the chaingun, rocket, and grenade. They're.... cyan.

Please, if there are any questions, comments, concerns, or snide remarks, I'd love to hear them.
Genericusername, for helping me out with my rets, although I'm too lazy to finish them.
Volt Cruelerz, for the Dark Sniper idea.
Disci, for asking for the All Black stuff.
BestCharmie, Deskari, and NightHawk043 for various rets.
Xelioth for the HUD
And of course, [cheesy statement about the devs and their hard work goes here].

masterluso

Thanks for the positive feedback, I suppose now I'll have to make skins for the nade and sniper. Ugh, more work. :p

Anyway, I wish you all an early Merry Christmas. I might have to make something for that to.... Player skins? I'll have to think...

if u c wut i did thar u get a cookie

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Made this in 5 minutes cuz Volt Cruelerz asked the world for something like it. Glows are in this one.

Looks cool, but would prefer the little lines weren't there. If you have time, could you get rid of those and then perhaps use a dark gray for trim on it?

At any rate, great job. Looks great :cool:

masterluso

Looks cool, but would prefer the little lines weren't there. If you have time, could you get rid of those and then perhaps use a dark gray for trim on it?

At any rate, great job. Looks great :cool:
Alright, I only made it real quick, but I'll work on it some more. Maybe tomorrow. Not today though, getting tired.

Disci

Old man
Yeah pretty much that's what I would love to see. All dark weapons except the glow. :) If you gonna do it then I'm very pleased!