Download Tribes 2 Voice Pack - Full (30megs of pure voice spam! VGTA)

Disci

Old man
That would be... A total rape of English language!

english.jpg

Xelioth

where's the psycho voice? for that matter, where're the taunts? I might be overlooking said psycho voice without any taunts being present, that's all I ever use :p

where's the "thank you, come again" "someone get a spatula" "where's your head" etc?

zDTaP-xMaGiiC_

Can Some1 Help Me? I Renamed The Thing In The Pref.cs File And I Extracted All The Files I Needed To But It Still Wont Work..

Disci

Old man
Can Some1 Help Me? I Renamed The Thing In The Pref.cs File And I Extracted All The Files I Needed To But It Still Wont Work..

I'm too lazy to check, but try deleting prefs.dso.cs file after you have changed it in prefs.cs. Then launch Legions again.

Vinzyboy23

where's the psycho voice? for that matter, where're the taunts? I might be overlooking said psycho voice without any taunts being present, that's all I ever use :p

where's the "thank you, come again" "someone get a spatula" "where's your head" etc?
Sadly, these are the original T2 Sound Files, not the good old FE: L T2 pack.

Disci

Old man
Sadly, these are the original T2 Sound Files, not the good old FE: L T2 pack.

No matter how much I try to guess what you mean by that, I'm still confused to the max. I thought these are original T2 sound files, so I assume, that nothing is missing. In fact there should be far more T2 voices than there ever was in FE:L. Dunno for sure, but in FE:L they didn't include all the sound packs from each game, or did they?

Fixious

Test Lead
No matter how much I try to guess what you mean by that, I'm still confused to the max. I thought these are original T2 sound files, so I assume, that nothing is missing. In fact there should be far more T2 voices than there ever was in FE:L. Dunno for sure, but in FE:L they didn't include all the sound packs from each game, or did they?
Perhaps he means audio quality?

Aeon Flux

Cool pack, is there a way to keep using the legions voices as well, editing a file or something? Trying to switch back to defualt voices without having to reinstall the game.

Aeon Flux

Code:
$Pref::Custom::QuickChatVoice="Sarge";

$Pref::Player::DefaultQuickChatVoice="Sarge";

This is working, what I meant anyways. A way to switch back and forth between defualt voice and this voice pack. Then just editing the custom quick chat to "T2Bot1" or whatever brings back the custom voice chat menu and vice versa, putting it to "Sarge" brings back the default voice chat menu.

Hueman

Hello,

I cannot get this to work anymore. I used to have it but I reinstalled legions and am now trying to get this to work again. I unpackaged the files in the right place and ran the game but the line of text you said would be generated did not get generated. (probably a misunderstanding on my part). So I tried just putting the voice i wanted into "$Pref::player::QuickChatVoice = "T2Bot1";" like so. I cant do any chat now. Any help please. Many thanks.

Hueman

you probably need the T2 script file installed, in the first post.
Done and in the correct place. I think it has something to do with the prefs.cs file. I dont know what the lines of code should say other than what Rockey says in the original post. So does the line that says $Pref::player::QuickChatVoice = "sarge"; get deleted, stay the same or also get the 'T2Bot1' instead of 'sarge'. But as things are now, every time a quick chat sound is used by me or sombody else Legions force closes.