Download Tribes 2 Voice Pack - Full (30megs of pure voice spam! VGTA)

Aeon Flux

$Pref::Custom::QuickChatVoice="T2Bot1"; <- gets auto created the first time you run the T2 voice pack+script files, near the top of the file.

$Pref::player::DefaultQuickChatVoice="Sarge"; <- should stay the same, just like this, near the bottom of the file.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
With the newly added support for custom voice packs, the T2VoicePack.cs file in the mods folder is now useless (and make things harder than they are now.)

From now on you can just select the voice you desire from game options.

Horray!

The download links has been updated to just one pack.

Hueman

With the newly added support for custom voice packs, the T2VoicePack.cs file in the mods folder is now useless (and make things harder than they are now.)

From now on you can just select the voice you desire from game options.

Horray!

The download links has been updated to just one pack.
okay, so i just did a fresh install of legions and the voice pack. Every time i try to use a voice the game force closes. Any tips. Im probably just being a noob (cross my fingers) and there will be a easy fix. Thanks.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
You said extract to 'live' so ...don't extract it to the quick chat folder?

Don't extract the files from the ZIP folder into your live folder. Due to magic from Mabel, you can just place the ZIP folder in there without extracting it and it will work.

Hueman

Ok, so i think ive got it to where other people can hear my quick chat voice. I cant hear it though. I just put the zip file in the live folder with out extracting it. When i do extract it, and use a voice (t2male5 is what im going for) legions force closes. The bummer of the thing is that it used to work back when the voice pack was first released, but then i reinstalled legions for some odd reason and now it wont work. Any help? thanks

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Yeah, I cliked update.
GReaper said:
With the latest version of the patcher we've changed the behaviour so that any files marked as read-only will be skipped for updates.
Are you sure you dont have previous MOD files that are set as read only, IF you do then your legions patcher will not update!

pip5528

Introduction:
Complete T2 Quickchat.

Setup:
Just select your desired voice from the options menu.

Installation:
Extract the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

Download here!

Help! Everytime I say something with the chat in-game, it crashes! It's in Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data\sound\quickchat, but it crashes when I try to use it in-game!

Hueman

Help! Everytime I say something with the chat in-game, it crashes! It's in Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data\sound\quickchat, but it crashes when I try to use it in-game!
I had this same problem. Uninstall legions and then reinstall it. Add the voices before launching the game.

pip5528

Works for me. Where did you extract it to?
I extracted the files to Legions Overdrive\Live\Legions\Data\Sound|Quickchat. However, I will reinstall Legions and put the files in there before I start the game for the first time.