Training Modes

trust me there's ppl out there that would help, including myself..the ppl just gotta ask
I agree stongly. :D
I'm always happy to help, so long as whoever I'm trying to teach actually listens to what I say.
The reason I think people are happy to help (and the reason I'm happy to help) is that, if we can train a person to be better at the game, they're more likely to keep playing it, as people generally like what they're good at. Also, the more people who are good at the game, the better the game becomes, as there's more competition.
It's a cycle really. What goes around comes around, you give what you get.

I like this idea.
What I would possibly add to it, is perhaps if you've put down a route for the new players to try, and they don't manage it in a certain number of goes, then you show a video (said video could be viewed earlier if so wanted) which not only shows an experienced player doing the route, but has a Graphics display in the corner of the important parts of the keyboard, and each key/mouse button lights up red when it's being pressed).
great idea, new players learning when to jet down and where to land EXACTLY would hand over a deeper knowledge quicker and without vets having to re teach it all the time. Being able to see the key presses is the perfect way to achieve this.

I agree bots might be a bit hard to make work, but 'clay pigeon' styled targets that change direction 'to selectable levels of difficulty' would also help training and prevent boredom when no one is around to play with.

really good Idea nightHawk! and easy to implement.