The Amazing Grappling Hook!

The normal use of grappling hooks is to get the person higher or closer to their target.
But I'm basing this like Spider-Man. Remember how he uses his magnificent web slingers to stop from falling or uses em like a grappling hook to get right on top of his enemies or rare times where you see him uses his webs like a rope and drags his opponents into a wall?
What I'm trying to say. With a grappling hook in the game chasers will have a pretty good chance at returning the flag. Example.

A capper grabs your flag you can easily use this grappling hook to catch up and fly right onto him.
And if your Good with Mid-Airs the job could be done more efficiently. But let's per say the grappling hooks have different uses depending on the class. For One as I just describe above would be used for an Outrider, using the grappling hook to catch up quickly to the enemy capper. For raider I was thinking he could use the grappling hook and swing him right around taking him straight off the course of home base... or at least swing him at a 45 degree angle to disrupt his route just like how Spider man uses his webs to swing an enemy into a wall or building. (And of course while raider does this and he happens to swing an enemy into a wall or building the enemy takes some damage and most likely to crater). For sentinel now, in most public test I see those little mortar spamming sentinels chasing the capper with great success. But what if the sentinel uses the grappling hook and as heavy as a sentinel is.. slows down the capper (not saying the capper will go straight from a 100 speed to 0) but just enough to slow down the capper so the team mates can finish him off!
Open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
How about instead of the above abilities the grappling hook can allow people to steal the flag out of the hands of an enemy? ;) That'd be a little less...programming intensive than all the physics stuff involved in force distribution.

q-icon-no.gif

Speaking as someone who actually liked the grappler in T:V (Yes, I was one of the bitches who used it supermassively, I don't think I had a loadout which Didn't include it), My answer to the option of adding it is still:
NO.
It wouldn't work.

Also as an argument ender: Mabel HATES the grappler.

Noober

i didn't buy tribes vengeance and stopped my tribes experience due to his *dancing* lammah grappling hook.