The Amazing Grappling Hook!

skypredator

The the grappling hook from JC and JC2? I like this idea. I keep thinking it'd be better as a manual or automated turret, though =X

Gheist

King of all Goblins
The the grappling hook from JC and JC2? [...]
Yeah, let's refer to those. It's not like any Tribes game had a grappling hook in it. I mean, if that was the case, it'd surely be common knowledge when talking about its implementation into a FPS-Z.

57thEnryu

just for fun grapple and od, make a little twister :p
for the people who are unable to do it on their own

I can just picture grapling onto the fag and oding around it to prevent ppl from getting it....

anyway, why do you need a grapling hook when you have od and a jetpack already? I think its just bogus....

skypredator

Gheist, just to blow your mind, more people have heard of JC/JC2 solely because of the grappling hook feature than any said Tribes game. Also, I've never heard of a grappling hook in a Tribes game. I mean, at least now I know, but now you know why I mentioned JC/JC2. Just for popularity-of-a-game's sake. =]

Oh, my bad. My original post should've read "Like the grappling hook from JC/JC2?..." :confused:

Noober

I miss tribes.... (1 and 2)
Vengeance it's another game imho!
like the film Terminator: 1- Great, the best! 2- Very nice! 3- does exist? 4- WHY PUT THAT *chocolate cookies* on a cult!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's happening the same with tribes series... :(
so *dance* GRAPPLING HOOKS!
It's like to give knife to football players.. or spring shoes for basket, HOW TO RUIN A SPORT!

in my honesty, calm and angry opinion =D

skypredator

Gheist, I'd never heard of it. Ever. And again, JC/JC2's grappling hook was more recognizable to the general gaming public; just popularity's sake, if that makes any sense... Nbd buddy =D At least I know of a Tribes Grappling hook now =P

Disci

Old man
With modding, who knows. We might see this one day.

Worth of it if we want Malox and Yidbon plague the game with their presence. Not even going to mention the rest of the T:V community they all love so much, ha ha!

So just because the grappling hook took a massive dump on tribes..it will do same for legions?
And I thought the people on this community actually wanted something I don't see you guys suggesting anything but modding skin colors.
So pardon me for trying.