Team Vorticity - Zeta

Apcizzle

Team Vorticity - Zeta

So i've hinted at Team Vorticity's return and said that it will indeed come back when Legions returns. Well here's my official thread for the team.

Though i already have a few members in mind and already on board, i would still like to see some interest stirred up in here to give me an idea what i'm working with out there. You can also send me a PM to talk if need be.

ROSTER
Leader: Apcizzle
Co-Leader: Kryst

Returning Members:
Contingency
Discord
Poponfu
Envy

Members:
Ucantry2run
Sid
Freeman
Unknown

Thanks in advance and I hope to see a healthy, competitive future for Legions!
EDIT: I have the roster that i want for a starting team, but most of us have lives so we cant all be on at the same time every scrim or match. With that, i am still looking for 1 more player to play with us. If everyone shows up at a scrim or match, you will all play in atleast 1 of the maps... so don't feel like your going to be on the bench most of the time :p
Also, A lot of you have contacted me about joining and i haven't forgotten about you. In fact, i'll most likely only choose from the list of people that have expressed interest in joining. So if you want to be apart of the last spot of the team, then as always, find me in TS3 or send me a message through the forums. THANKS​

Any need for high pinged Aussies? :p
Once Legions get's big a breakaway Australian sect can be formed. :D
Australians might have to skip on the whole Australian League thing for a bit, what with there being just enough players to make 2 bare minimum teams, who'd have to constantly vs each other to the ends of the Earth.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Good to see the competition coming together again.
Good luck to Zeta - though I'm not sure how clans will fight if there are only a couple deds. :S

Disci

Old man
Back in the old days clans had their own servers hosted. It might be the case that we have to suffer like we did back then again!

Apcizzle

As for the server issue.. A few of us on zeta have good enough connections for host.

And nighthawk, there is no restriction due to location... It's more of the matter if skill, dedication and teamplay. If I see you on and I like what you got, I wouldn't hesitate considering you. Some people play very well with their high pings.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I thought the FAQ stated that users will not be able to host...
Or will they be selective in whom they grant that ability to?

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Ucan, no more user hosting in this build :(

25/25 internet for nothing...except low pings in the main servers.