Team Vorticity - Zeta

St3lth

Backend Contributor
freeman for global host imo.
me for global host
1035167247.png

discord

Private Tester
I'm providing the booze for the first game folks. Anyone have requests other than tequila, vodka, gin, vermouth, and some 151?

Novaz

Show me what you got in PUGs and then we'll talk ;)

You've seen me play before, hence I said noob, haha. I doubt anybody thinks I'm decent at the game, but I'll try :). Personally the private testers that're gonna be playing it with us have a head start on us, unfair =P.

discord

Private Tester
Imagine the headstart that Mabel has since he has been working on it for a while now. He will probably ROFLSTOMP people for weeks until everyone figures it out again.

discord

Private Tester
What are the rules

You will need two fifths of vodka. 18 beers. You match him shot for shot, swallow for swallow. Then you two duel each other in a best 3 out of 5 setup. First person to lose three rounds consecutively loses. Hope you hold your liquor better than he does. Its rough.

Novaz

You will need two fifths of vodka. 18 beers. You match him shot for shot, swallow for swallow. Then you two duel each other in a best 3 out of 5 setup. First person to lose three rounds consecutively loses. Hope you hold your liquor better than he does. Its rough.

I don't have the supplies :(. I quit... Is there an easier way?