T-shirt ideas? Self Advertizing

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Chi-Ro, you can't sell stuff that you don't own, no matter for how much. And the L:O team does not own the Leejunz IP.

w00tyou

Yeah i'm non-profit. Theres a Tshirtshop that does printing in my town so i'm going to see how much a shirt goes for and then take requests.

Dacil

Chi-Ro, you can't sell stuff that you don't own, no matter for how much. And the L:O team does not own the Leejunz IP.
if the graphics are not copyrighted somehow, we are allowed to draw our own graphics that look like legioniares for example, put it on a t-shirt we buy, and wear it....selling though I'm not sure (don't think it does harm to sell it for the price you make and ship it at a.k.a. nonprofit like wOOt said), and I don't think I would anyway

Gheist

King of all Goblins
if the graphics are not copyrighted somehow, we are allowed to draw our own graphics that look like legioniares for example, put it on a t-shirt we buy, and wear it....selling though I'm not sure (don't think it does harm to sell it for the price you make and ship it at a.k.a. nonprofit like wOOt said), and I don't think I would anyway
Like I already said:
[...] as long as you don't make any money with it, you can go and print on your shirt whatever you want!
Selling those, no matter for what amount of money, is something completely different though.

w00tyou

Well can i use the legions logo on the Graphics request thread and Mod it and put it on a shirt or not?

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
FRONT%20%28shirt%29.jpg
this is what I think im going to do for the front of my shirt(purely to advertise Legions)... but as for the back I think I am going to end up drawing something scanning it, painting it then trying to get it to fit nice and neat on my shirt.
wOOtyou did this...
Foryew.png
and I think it would do nicely on the sleeve of a shirt. comments?

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Too much color imo, they had it right with the white.

Selling those, no matter for what amount of money, is something completely different though.

When I say "Selling" I don't necessarily mean them having any money go through them at all. If no money goes through (or to) them then they're not selling anything. This doesn't mean they can't have a company somewhere making a Legionsish looking shirt, and selling them to us online. IP or not they can't really stop that any more than they could stop me from drawing up some Legions looking art and selling it on the nearest street corner.

There's a big difference between can't do anything about it and don't want to do anything about it. I'm fine if the Devs don't want to waste the time on a T-Shirt project, but that doesn't mean they couldn't figure out a way if they wanted to.

SillyG0000se

isnt there some sort of loophole like we can say if we "donate" a certain amount of money, then you get a "free" tshirt? wouldnt that work?

amirite or amirite?

I like the design above but I mostly opt for a color option, though I will admit now that I look at the one I chose at first... the one who colored it didn't do the best job. I'm still playing around with the front of mine, and Ive decided for the back I am Defenatley going to have Fiendkiller82 but Im going to put wings on the F and the 2.. I know Im going to "beat myself up" over whether or not it looks good so it may take me a while. but last night I got a good start.

w00tyou

isnt there some sort of loophole like we can say if we "donate" a certain amount of money, then you get a "free" tshirt? wouldnt that work?

amirite or amirite?
You can do that because i need the money to give more shirts out.
I like the design above but I mostly opt for a color option
Do you realize that if you have alot of color then your going to have to pay a lump sum of money for one shirt. 20-30$

You can do that because i need the money to give more shirts out.

Do you realize that if you have alot of color then your going to have to pay a lump sum of money for one shirt. 20-30$
well you dont think a Leegionz shirt is worth 20-30 dollars, if it looks good then I do, except not my Original image ugly coloring.
time to fail at COD:MW2 Lets GO!!!!!! nOm nom NOM3