T-shirt ideas? Self Advertizing

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
For thinks like text yeah, it would be pretty easy. It really all depends on how complex the shirt you want is. I do agree though if there was any question, I don't see much reason to go through w00t. It was a great thought, and very noble of him to try and help people, but it would be smarter and faster for everyone to do it themselves. Just that it may not be easier for most.

anak

VIP
if iac catches anyone making profit off of their IP, L:OD will be shut down. please don't even try to sell anything legions-related.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Making t shirts is not that expensive. So if you really wanted to advertize Legions you should wear one. I hope i can get a non profit T shirt drive and mail them to you guys. First were gonna need some graphics. Bear with me its just an idea.

I can help you actually produce the T-Shirts! I got one office that prints them for only 4 euro's(im sure that i can make them cheaper because i got a friend there)
A T-shirt would be the excellent present for Dev's as well!

Dacil

I can help you actually produce the T-Shirts! I got one office that prints them for only 4 euro's(im sure that i can make them cheaper because i got a friend there)
A T-shirt would be the excellent present for Dev's as well!
can you choose the t-shirt color?!

stefygraff

Private Tester
can you choose the t-shirt color?!
Well, they don't sell t-shirts there. but its not that hard to go to a shop and buy an simple colored one, then you go at the office and print it. Also they make the graphics of the imagine(model or whatever you want to print) look great on the t-shirt!

Dacil

Well, they don't sell t-shirts there. but its not that hard to go to a shop and buy an simple colored one, then you go at the office and print it. Also they make the graphics of the imagine(model or whatever you want to print) look great on the t-shirt!
oh ok i gotcha!! sounds awesome!

im gonna work on mine during winter break and post my results when it's all done

stefygraff

Private Tester
here's something that will look cool on a T-shirt!

2z9fwyc.png

Dacil

yeah i think i'll use that as a starting point for my own graphic! i've already got a good idea of how to incorporate a chick on the front that looks sort of like that logo (to go along with my gamer gal quote) ...so unfortunately i dont think any of you guys will be interested in getting my design on your shirts XD wouldn't really work out for ya

U8er

I'll be posting videos and discussions of Legions on the Reddit/r/gaming subreddit in conjuction with Ragol to bring about increased awareness of the game. T-shirts sound like a good idea too.

Dacil

OK so I couldn't wait anymore to make it (and i'm bored...) SO here it is

Attachments

• legionstshirt_finished.jpg
    legionstshirt_finished.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 23
  • legionstshirt_finishedback.jpg
    legionstshirt_finishedback.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 16

Novaz

I have two t-shirts that Crash mailed me! A tribes one, and a Legions one... The Legions one is really nice, but I think its rather plain... Just a black and white shirt with a Raider on the front, and www.instantaction.com on the back... That being said, its out of date! I need a new shirt :(, but it'd be cooler if the shirt had more on it, and came in different colors!

OK so I couldn't wait anymore to make it (and i'm bored...) SO here it is

Can we get a fight like a man one? :|
But it should still say Dacil =).