T-shirt ideas? Self Advertizing

Siper

Private Tester
You should also make a T Shirt that says "Fallen Empire: Legions" instead of "Legions Overdrive"

why Advertise the previous project (even though they are almost identical) its called Legions: Overdrive now, you dont want people thinking its still FEL

RedInk

Funnystuff.png

Should really be "where are the female voice packs?!?!?" Not "where's".
:p

dude.....
*Awestruck* 8}

this has no relevance whatsoever but... I gotta find a way to get cortana's voice snuck in here somehow
lolz "I DO know how to pick 'em"
and then there was "Humans Taste Like fish" I always liked that one

w00tyou

This only means they can't sell them to us for profit. There's nothing stopping them from making T-Shirts just by popular demand or for advertisement and selling them at the price they cost to make. Personally I like that idea the best. ;)
This is exactly what i want to do and am going to do. If anyone has a request to buy(non-profit) a shirt with one of the Designs i put here Contact me or if you want to give me a request for a Design.

Attachments

• nivo base.jpg
    nivo base.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 7
  • nivo base.jpg
    nivo base.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 5

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I dunno about this idea. Wouldn't it be easier just for people to post their favorite designs, then print them off, and take said designs to their local printplace (along with a quality shirt) and get it done through them. You know, instead of everything having to be done through w00tyou? (And the possible legal issues that entails).

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
I dunno about this idea. Wouldn't it be easier just for people to post their favorite designs, then print them off, and take said designs to their local printplace (along with a quality shirt) and get it done through them.

Well no it's not actually easy like that at all, but it could be preferable to do this way.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Well no it's not actually easy like that at all, but it could be preferable to do this way.

Yar, I guess it could be difficult if you don't have a vehicle or a nearby print shop. There's also online places to get custom printed shirts and whatnot.

Dacil

Yar, I guess it could be difficult if you don't have a vehicle or a nearby print shop. There's also online places to get custom printed shirts and whatnot.
true and if you want to DIY, craft stores have the iron on things you can get if you have your own custom design

Chi-Ro

Private Tester

I was thinking more along the lines of the "printing out a picture and having them make it" part. I know I've done two or three T-Shirts in the past and at least around here it doesn't work like that. Or rather, it costs quite a bit more money to do things that way. :rolleyes:

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I was thinking more along the lines of the "printing out a picture and having them make it" part. I know I've done two or three T-Shirts in the past and at least around here it doesn't work like that. Or rather, it costs quite a bit more money to do things that way. :rolleyes:

Yar, maybe it's different your way. Seems to Seymour that it was pretty simple to get a print shop to print a design on clothing. And the price was pretty reasonable. I guess if it makes sense for you to pay w00tyou money for him to take it to his local shop, get it printed, then mail it back to you; More power to you. Seymour's not knowledgable of the legalities behind it, mind you.

I still like the idea of you guys printing out t-shirt designs for yourselves, nice thing about doing it yourselves is that you can customize it (ie: put your clan name on the back, or username). I just don't know about getting one user to do it, then paying that user money for them. I'm thinking there might be some sticky issues associated with that.