T:A, who's playing?

Freeman

RAYTANG
Been in IRC for about two hours and everyone in there is idle/asleep. The ones around are out of keys...

Try harder chump.
wait longer. you didnt really expect to be the only person looking for a key did you?

edit: and if waitings too much for you, buy it

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
PWA- UltraRaptor (they don't like short names or words with ass in them)

oh and the game is quite fun.. ive seen most of the guys on that list thus far:D

Disci

Old man
You don't have any keys because I asked in IRC prior to my reply to Freeman.
To me it seems that there are mostly euro players on that room. You might get better result if you would ask around a bit earlier. Other than that, you can join Apc's TS3 and then bug people for a key. There are plenty of them floating around. Atleast that's how it feels like.

Abandoned

How? Have you got a key? Not asking you for one, but asking if you received one.

Not you make you jelly, but yes, I won a key on a YouTube competition held by a tribes commentator.
Played for 2 days and:

And my opinion is just my opinion, first time playing a one of tribes "franchise", i felt like air movement needed tweaking, sometimes i get spinfusor'd off the ship and I can't slow myself down and have to wait for jets to refill just so i can get back on the ship. Also, doing those "rocketjumps" with the spinfusor is bullshit, hitting someone else gives them such a boost in their momentum, but shooting behind you i can barely feel a speed difference.

Assault Rifle sucks ass, get rid of it.

yami

Private Tester
I just got a key today from a very generous person, and boy am I bad at tribes. I played for about 2 hours and had no idea what was going on. I tried to do some defense but people kept grabbing and I had no chance in hell of catching up to them, so I ended up trying to duel random people midfield. It was cool to recognize a lot of people from legions though. Anyhow, if you wanna beat me up through some other medium than legions, my name on T.A is also yami

Abandoned

I just got a key today from a very generous person, and boy am I bad at tribes. I played for about 2 hours and had no idea what was going on. I tried to do some defense but people kept grabbing and I had no chance in hell of catching up to them, so I ended up trying to duel random people midfield. It was cool to recognize a lot of people from legions though. Anyhow, if you wanna beat me up through some other medium than legions, my name on T.A is also yami

Wow, I've been doing the EXACT same thing as you.

Buhlitz

anyone who wants to play there are a ton of legions players chilling in a public T:A ts3.

oh and thumbs up for me on youtube if you dig the video :)

GReaper

Grumpy
If you lack a beta key, just ask nicely. There should be quite a lot of beta keys around, it's just a case of finding someone who hasn't given them all away already! And yes, I've already given mine away I'm afraid... :(

You could try Tribes on Reddit, Gameshrine, IRC, etc.