T:A, who's playing?

Buhlitz

What's up everyone, It's your friendly neighborhood Blitz and I have quite a few keys to give away!

www.tribesascend.com

If you've been living under a rock, Tribes Ascend is the much anticipated free to play revival of the wonderful Tribes franchise. We are going to be streaming some very skilled players tonight, and commentating and casting the action and giving out keys throughout the hour that we stream.

If you'd like to win your key to be able to start playing tonight, please join this stream :

http://www.livestream.com/shgc

the first key will be given out at 25 Viewers!!!

Good luck!

yami

Private Tester
I really feel bad for you if you feel the need to smurf on a closed beta game where everybody is basically there just to have fun and try out the game. Also in a game where you earn xp it seems extremely stupid to smurf. Also as you can tell by reading this thread there are a good amount of people that want in and haven't been able to find keys, and you are using them up for some weird dumb reason.
Am I missing something?

Took me a few days to get used to the skiing and then I started having fun, then they changed the physics...well nerfed the skiing and jets in the process of removing the speed cap and now its really not fun.

I can swallow not having down jets but if they dont let me move freely then Im not going to bother.

getting caught on a flat means you may as well respawn because disk jumps do almost nothing unless u already have some speed.

I knew HiRez wasnt going to be clever enough to take on some of the thing legions improved upon over Tribes..... Missed opportunity IMO.

I hope they get it right as its nice to see a lot of ppl on the server regularly, very refreshing after the legions Australia debacle.

Legions is always going to have a special place in my heart, pity not more ppl feel the same way over here!

Royalty

The Aussie
Took me a few days to get used to the skiing and then I started having fun, then they changed the physics...well nerfed the skiing and jets in the process of removing the speed cap and now its really not fun.

I can swallow not having down jets but if they dont let me move freely then Im not going to bother.

getting caught on a flat means you may as well respawn because disk jumps do almost nothing unless u already have some speed.

I knew HiRez wasnt going to be clever enough to take on some of the thing legions improved upon over Tribes..... Missed opportunity IMO.

I hope they get it right as its nice to see a lot of ppl on the server regularly, very refreshing after the legions Australia debacle.

Legions is always going to have a special place in my heart, pity not more ppl feel the same way over here!
Do they have Aussie Servers?

I've tried entering a whole lot of competitions and streams in the last few days, but no luck yet. Would appreciate a key if anyone has a spare.

Abandoned

Do they have Aussie Servers?

I've tried entering a whole lot of competitions and streams in the last few days, but no luck yet. Would appreciate a key if anyone has a spare.

I won my beta key on my first try! Tralalalala~

And yes, they have Oceania/Australasia servers, where I ping 44's.