[Release] Legions Overdrive Top Ten: First Edition

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, really impressive video, what I enjoyed most was the variety of skills on display; Made for a varied and interesting montage.

Dacil

wow very good job, and no voice cracks! thats a success! haha kidding kidding, i like the enthusiasm! can't wait until next one

Buhlitz

To me it sounded like you were almost doing it live, or like some of those were your first try with obvious stutters or just really baaaaaad lines. "OF COURSE HE DOES TOUCHDOWN" for instance. I think a few more tries or a bit more tlc to what you said would have made it a bit more enjoyable and flow tighter from kill to kill .

Not hating though, I actually really enjoyed it and even laughed a few times. I think it's awesome that you are taking the time to do it and I look forward to your next one.

Apcizzle

:) :) :) thanks everyone... all of this support will make me do another one. i just need MOAR CLIPS!! i know it takes time, so i'll wait how ever long it takes to get enough clips to do the second edition.

I'd love to quote everyone and answer everything but there's just too much. So i'm just going to answer everything with: Thanks :)

Vox

great job apc i was very impressed! people should keep sending you clips. and when i get a good clutch or somethin i'll send it to ya :)

Calimo

Woah, I would have never of guessed you had such a good announcer voice. Good job!! And if I may add... what a sweet lookin logo at the start!

Apcizzle

Woah, I would have never of guessed you had such a good announcer voice. Good job!! And if I may add... what a sweet lookin logo at the start!
haha thanks :)
And you can thank your gal for the logo. i was amazed at how awesome it came out for less than a days worth of work!

Dacil

taha! :p thanks love!! :)
haha thanks :)
And you can thank your gal for the logo. i was amazed at how awesome it came out for less than a days worth of work!
thanks apc! and pop for the opportunity, it really put me on the spot which is a really good thing because apparently it happens a lot in the design world, so it was a good experience for me to go through

and yeah he's right, awesome announcer voice haha!