[Release] Legions Overdrive Top Ten: First Edition

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Not a fan of the logo or the countdown, but the commentary and pace that was kept up made it an entertaining watch. The resolution differences stood out a little bit, especially on badpox's clip.
Will look forward to the next one and might even send something in, if I can spare a clip.

MJ1284

Btw, when can we expect to see next edition? I'd still have some footage left I haven't uploaded, just wanted to know if you've got the time to sit through them and compare them to other clips you've got.

Apcizzle

It depends on how many clips come in from different players. im trying to get different people for the top 10. but im getting quite a few responses lately, so it should be soon!

Ivith

I was blown off my ass to watch the video. I was impressed at the near robotic skill of most of the players included. I'd never be able to succesfully blast the hell out of a guy half way across the map or crater myself into a team mate to pass the flag. The highlight of team effort and team plays is in my opinion the best highlight. Very well done, it looked professional and I would have thought that the video had been a segment of a game show on G4 TV. o.o I liked it. :D

I've been really busy too, but it'd be nice for some of the people who aren't and who play PUGs to remind everyone who can record them to do so for the top ten clips of the week!

phanakapan

Private Tester
people should remember that they can submit their fraps of other people making plays as well. it doesnt all have to be from the point of view of the person doing it. if you see something awesome in a game, submit it.

Propkid

I'd never be able to succesfully blast the hell out of a guy half way across the map or crater myself into a team mate to pass the flag.
Try hard and you will be able :]
Oh, and if I'm not mistaken A2 has been chained back then, but still awesomeness.