[Release] Legions Overdrive Top Ten: First Edition

Ivith

lmao anyways, even if I tried I couldn't, all because of my connection xD Everytime I rocket jump to get across the map faster, I lag back a few feet and continue forward at 20mph -.- The faster I go, the more that happens, also when someone new connects to the game. o,o I'll wait until I get my own place with good net and my alienware laptop, THEN we'll see if I can get a vid up there. I don't expect any of this to actually happen for a year or two lol. Anyways, AP, I'm patient and if I can get a day without lag, I'll get my hypercam and record some matches if they're any good.

MJ1284

Ivith, where do you live and what ping are you getting ingame? Lagging you described is usually ping related issue.
In short: Lower ping the better.

Ivith

400 ping at the very least on a normal day. I live with my gfs family (13 people in one house) and everyone here has an xbox and play on live constantly lol.

Ivith

lmfao I had a hunch. Tell that to my girlfriend, she loves the xbox and doesn't understand why I love legions. So, I borrowed her cousins laptop today and found out that I can still cap people with rockets and stand off well, it's just that the computer I generally use cannot handle Legions for some reason and screws up, while on this laptop, Legions runs like a well-oiled machine, but my hypercam fails to work. -_- so I need to find a new one.