Omniscient Gaming

Dacil

Nept is going to be MIA for a while due to RL commitments, so don't expect a response from him. I'd be more than happy to discuss whatever you feel needs to be discussed.
i see! and actually I already sent the pm, and said "take your time" to respond at the end as I've noticed he's a busy individual which is understandable! I'll just wait awhile as it's not very urgent and I know how I've acted is very wrong, so I will not splurge my opinions (which were very general, my bad also) about such things any longer...at least not in a disrespectful way, but thank you heartsong!

anak

VIP
captain-obvious-1467-1235422671-15.jpg

Heartsong

Anybody who believes that they are a part of Omniscient, please see our Clandestine forums for an update on our activities.

If you are having trouble accessing the Clandestine section on our forums, please hop in to vent and we'll fill you in. If you cannot access the Clandestine section on the forums and do not know the vent info, you are probably thinking of the wrong clan.

<3 Ambassador Heartsong

Heartsong

My guess,

Abandon legions, play firefall/TA win.

Yes, abandoning Legions would be a massive departure from our current activities.

Firefall looks far too slow, but we're keeping an eye on it. Tribes Ascend looks like it will disappoint as well, but we shall see.

Strife

Miner Wars looks promising as well, but they're taking quite a bit of time with development.