Omniscient Gaming

Heartsong

Due to other commitments, it looks as though Omni will not be committing to competing in a Legions: Overdrive league. This may change over time, but until that time comes, please note that we are officially inactive. However, many of our members will play when the game returns. If you wish to contract a member to play for your team during a Legions league, we will be happy to provide you with a request application. Please note that the leadership reserves the right to deny your application for any reason and that any attempt to subvert the application process will result in immediate dismissal from the Omniscient Loan Program. Please note that application approval does not constitute contractual obligation. All loans are subject to conditions dictated by Omniscient leadership, and shall be voided should payment not be made.

Edit: The Official Omniscient Loan Program Application Form has been hosted and may be completed at your convenience. Any discussion of terms will be held after completion and submission of the form.

We hope that Legions enjoys a speedy and necessary renaissance and that the gameplay and community begin to improve.

Regards,
Ambassador OmniAla

57thRomance

It sounds to me like an online clan would hire you to play for them rather than just simply recruit you, almost like a football team I suppose. Interesting way of making money, I guess.
Anyway, it was great competing against your clan. Are you guys still competitive in Genesis A.D. and Transformers: WFC?

Heartsong

Is there a pricing guide and a list of Omni models to choose from? Seymour wants a shiny and new Omni (like OmniShade), not an old dumper like OmniDeskari.

According to official records, both were accepted into the clan on the same day (May 10th, 2009). Also, terms are dependent on both the petitioner and the requested individual.

It sounds to me like an online clan would hire you to play for them rather than just simply recruit you, almost like a football team I suppose. Interesting way of making money, I guess.
Anyway, it was great competing against your clan. Are you guys still competitive in Genesis A.D. and Transformers: WFC?

The terms aren't necessarily monetary in nature. On the competition front, we killed Transformers: WFC and we're working on Genesis A.D.

Hawk

Thanks for the update.
Wishing the best for your clan, and hoping to see you guys out in the overdrive world ;)

I like the request form, for the most part the questions are simple, direct, relevant and easy to follow. but I'd like clarification on a couple. :p

In relation to question 2, is the alcohol chilled?
Q 42, why isn't there an option. "None of the above"

I'll probably see some more if I read them again. :p

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Some of these questions are tough. So, I guess based on our answers we're paired up with the Omni that would best suit our needs?

Seymour's excited to find out who is OmniBuddy will be! I will hug him, and snuggle him, and kiss him, and squish him, and bathe him, and groom him...

I suppose to avoid "making it too easy" on other people I won't say which name I know you mean, (the onew with the obviously masculine structure but inlcuding a feminine suffix to make it a ladies name).
That's more "oops we wanted a boy" rather than Australian.
Sheila on the other hand....