Omniscient Gaming

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
On a side note: Has anyone been able to contact shade? I'd like to know how he's been, but I'm not sure if he's even aware of LOD yet :/

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
Whaatt? What a party pooper. Care to tell him I said hi? I uninstalled vent a while back so I've lost all the legions/omni vent info...

So..... how would you even know who sent this in.... when you don't ask for a name....

I guess this is a joke and filled it out....I am going to burn for the things I said.... 5 dolla if you can point out which one I turned in. "hint when asking about fairies *however you spelled it*

Heartsong

A number of our members have recently been propositioned by numerous team leaders who requested their services. I would like to send out a friendly reminder that no services will be offered unless the members are requisitioned through the proper channels. The link to the Official Loan Program Application can be found in the first post of this thread.

Thank you.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
A number of our members have recently been propositioned by numerous team leaders who requested their services. I would like to send out a friendly reminder that no services will be offered unless the members are requisitioned through the proper channels. The link to the Official Loan Program Application can be found in the first post of this thread.

Thank you.

I heard Rizzal can be bought for as little as $40.

Heartsong

And I've heard he'd also accept beaver pelts.

Rizzal has reported having "more gal dern beaver pelts than I knew what ter do wit," so that seems like an unlikely price to pay for him. Other numbers in this thread are not official and should not be taken seriously.

Strife

Omni is considering scrims currently, so if anyone is interested please contact me via PMs or through IRC. We have our own channel on Quakenet, #Omniscient, and someone will probably be in there if I am not available.

Redvan

Private Tester
Omni is considering scrims currently, so if anyone is interested please contact me via PMs or through IRC. We have our own channel on Quakenet, #Omniscient, and someone will probably be in there if I am not available.
! L:O