[Official] The Return of Legions Live.

OMGJuicebox

Topics:Custom Chat Commands,Plasma Gun LEEKS?,Rabbit Server,Gauntlet/TDM Servers,32 MAN PLAYER TOWER!,Death Of Mabel, Fallout LEEK Public Testing date,Map Fixes? (Please fix Light-Tower on Mirage it's Crooked), New Map LEEKS? Competition Status, Private Server Hosts (Kicking Powers), PROMETHEUS,We need you..."Pay For Powers"(Dedicated Players who pay get "Special Powers",Editing,Map Design,Ect." "Will Name Changes Stay as well as Name Capacity?",Sniper Nerf?(Remove if possible, thanks.. Cough cough*), Stability of game(How is the game being paid for, and Alternative Payment Suggestions),Live Discussion Of Deployments,Other base Assets,Game Statistics,Ranks.

..ATM that's all I can think of..

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:
Love, OMGJuicebox(TheStrategist....)

I

IzRaPiDz

If im right, your making a live show? if your are record someone please :p

Royalty

The Aussie
Can you guys record this and make a podcast for Aussies and others who would have to get up a 4am to watch the show?

Fixious

Test Lead
I'm sure several people will be recording. Plus they recorded all their shows in the past and put them on the Legions blog so I doubt it'll be any different this time.

Apcizzle

I'm sure several people will be recording. Plus they recorded all their shows in the past and put them on the Legions blog so I doubt it'll be any different this time.
Not exactly done the same way this time around.

I'm actually in charge of everything when it comes to Legions Overlive now. So the bad news is bugspray won't have everything setup and done for me when the time comes (bad news to me, not him haha). Good news is that i worked out the kinks last night and i think i got it all working just fine. I think i'll be doing a video cast as i'm doing all of this :)

As for you aussies + euros, i believe recording is very simple and actually built into the program.. so i'll have the link up afterwards. If anyone wants to record it just in case i can't get my side working, that would be fantastic.

See you all at 9!

Fixious

Test Lead
PARTY IN #LEGIONSOVERLIVE

banana_dance.gif