[Official] The Return of Legions Live.

MJ1284

My name was called on the internet!

Mine too, I'm honestly surprised!
I hate to dissapoint Apcizzle but I have very little spare time to work on videos this year, I'll be on full time job for 5 months (part of my studies) from May to December (no idea when I get to work).. this means I won't have much time to play Legions in general but I'll gladly participate in anything that's related to video making much as I can.

Great Livecast, hopefully we'll get to see more!

Disci

Old man
All he does is join and exit #legions. Doesn't even talk. Crazy guy.

Me and FishStix are old buddys. We talk everynight and discuss about how QL is dead for most parts and how he loves to do SC etc. He is so busy with the Gamescast stuff so I don't think he has that much time for you guys. I'll let him know about these legionscast nights. If he is available I'm sure he would gladly take part once again!

moronval

Private Tester
Missed the stream, but just got done watching the two-part cast. Really really glad to hear that sort of communication from the devs. Any snippet of information about upcoming features after all this time is something worth being excited for.

Apcizzle

there's not much going on in the community right now... i'd just ramble about nothing. But once the dev's give me something else to hand out or something big happens in the community, i'll put out another show.

No worries, we're still here.