[Official] The Return of Legions Live.

Apcizzle

I did make a thread about Legions Live coming back way in the beginning of these forum boards... and with all the interest and bugging i received lately about the actual return, well here it is!

I will be hosting the first Legions OverLive (hmm, maybe that will stick? you decide?). Anyways, i plan to have the first show to be Wednesday, March 30 at 9pm est. And along my side, i have chosen............. DISCORD as my co-host for the first show. Hopefully he can keep it clean, so we'll have to keep the mute/kick button handy. But it'll be fun nonetheless

The plan is to cover a few items within Legions Overdrive such as the community/forums, competition/PUGs and point out some aspects in the game that are new or important to everyone. Also, Bugspray and his team has informed me that they have some information they want me.. yes me.. to hand out to the community... which is really exciting! So you need to tune in to hear it first!

Any ideas or other topics that you want to be covered, i'll be more than happy to consider it. Just leave a reply to this thread and i'll be sure to go over it before the show. Think of it as the new mailbag ;).

Cheers!

Oh and one more thing, i do plan to have a community PUG event afterwards - preferably 8v8.. and i would like to shoutcast it if possible. I'll try to work out all the kinks before the actual event. Maybe we'll make it a bi-weekly event or something.

EDIT: HERES THE LINKY!!! www.livestream.com/legionsoverlive

Dacil

ah! didn't you and a few others go to PAX east this year?! maybe you can tell us your experience

Apcizzle

I guess you will also record it and put it up so that euros that are sleeping at 2 am can hear it the next day?
That would be nice, and good luck with it!
I will be using live stream, so i can have it record onto that. We'll get a page setup at some point.

ah! didn't you and a few others go to PAX east this year?! maybe you can tell us your experience
Ah yes, i can do that as well... maybe i can have papasmurfer, daph or poponfu to come on for a couple mins and talk as well.

:cool: 3 days left
i'll be playing legions, sleeping and studying all the time to spend it

---- Edit ----
I've just calculated the time and it says that it's in 4 days, after 98 hours :p

This is great news APC, I look forward to watching it.
If you ever need to add more time to the cast, my harsh aussie accent is ready to join in on random talks about non legions topics such as girls, alcohol and aussieisms!