New sodding flag model please?

57thRomance

Well, how can we call the falg a flag if there's no flag on the end of the falg? I would like to see a real flag, but nothing like Tribes where the pole sticks vertically on the capper's head. Or, we could keep it the way it is and just call it a falg instead of a flag. We'll play Capture the Falg.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
You know what, we should have the profanity filter swap falg with flag. That would make me happy as I've always been annoyed by that word...

57thEnryu

Wait, ur doing a new one? no, dont do that, I love the old legions flag, it was unique and different, yet made complete scene given the fact the game was played at like 200 mph (cloth would tear).

Royalty

The Aussie
Oh so you didn't like my holoflag? Well fine screw you.

The biggest (hurrr) issue is the fact that anything big enough to be seen from a distance is hyooge, but I'll bother some people about it.

I like the current flag, it's cool cos it's lit up, easy to see, and it's not wide, so it doesn't reduce visibility whilst holding it. Keep the Holo Flag!

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
how about we just ditch calling it a flag, which it obviously isn't and call it a falg? that way we can keep those falg worshipping nutters happy, and everyone else can stop complaining about it not looking like a flag, and enryu can keep his/her filthy mind from thinking about phalluses (p.s. stick).

summary:
definition of falg - futuristic stick (stuff you enryu)

now everyone is happy.

By-Tor

Private Tester
Back to the point of the thread, I really do think it should be a traditional colorful rag (flag) that we are grabbing. I don't care if it flaps in the wind or is simply flat.