New Iphone... yeah, really

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypredator

I've had an iMac for nearly 7 years now.

It's never given me any kind of problem. Ever. =D

And to think that Windows has, and does, nearly 4 times a month. I've used Google's OS a good bit, and perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I still think that iOS X is easier to use and much more reliable. Plus, it only cost me a little over $30 for each OS update (Tiger to Leopard, Leopard to Snow Leopard, Snow Leopard to Lion). More technology really isn't that bad; whether or not you buy it is your choice. =P

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
i think they run charities for people like you.

There are a lot cheaper phones that have everything you need in a phone.

Wat x2

The reason everyone gets blackberries is for BBM, and no other phone offers that service. (inb4 imessage, kikmessenger, whatsapp)
A solid 1/3 or more of my friends have them for BBM and to be honest, I wish I had it on my iPhone because it is so goddamned handy.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Wat x2

The reason everyone gets blackberries is for BBM, and no other phone offers that service. (inb4 imessage, kikmessenger, whatsapp)
A solid 1/3 or more of my friends have them for BBM and to be honest, I wish I had it on my iPhone because it is so goddamned handy.
SMS.

Freeman

RAYTANG

you can bbm someone who's on the other side of the globe free of charge(assuming you both have bbm), not the case with texting.
You can also send pics to another bbm contact free of charge, not possible unless you have a mms plan or something

I personally feel that bbm'ing is much faster than texting, and it looks cooler.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
There are so many apps on the market which are just as good, if not better, "PingChat!" is the one I use, rarely I admit, but it does the job. Also, the only requirement of PingChat!, is you have a BB, iPhone or Android. Sick, no?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
There are so many apps on the market which are just as good, if not better, "PingChat!" is the one I use, rarely I admit, but it does the job. Also, the only requirement of PingChat!, is you have a BB, iPhone or Android. Sick, no?
Already mentioned that stuff, uses Data as well, as where BBM is separate to your plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.