New Iphone... yeah, really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propkid

Apple is expected to release the new Iphone this week.

No, this is not an appreciation thread. All I wanna ask is:

wtf? Who needs more of that *chocolate cookies*? Don't we have enough IPhones out already? New smartphones are fun because they are somewhat different than their predecessors, but apple iphones are kindof all the same... I wonder who is actually awaiting the release, what kind of apple hipsters are out there getting impatient...

Apple sucks.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Apple just lives off it's huge fan base. It doesn't really need to make many changes to the product for it to be 'ground breaking and revolutionary', even although Google has created an OS that is far ahead of iOS.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
apple are very good at making things simple and very accessible to everyone, especially non-tekkies/nerds.
google are not.
reason why the iphone is the best selling single smartphone on the market, and anything that big deserves attention.

also you have to hand it to apple for making a lot of things that (dare i say it) "revolutionized" the market, with the iphone being one of them. "if" apple makes a new iphone with a fantastic new feature, then it's very exciting, as that feature will make it into every other smartphone. if not..... meh, it's just another iphone that is faster and thinner.

i would also say that apple is no longer hipster, they are far too popular. use some unheard of (make your own) linux distro and use a john's phone. https://www.johnsphones.com/gb/en/

also saying android is ahead of iOS is silly fanboy argument. iOS ispowered by unicorn horns and orphan dreams, obviously making it more advanced than anything ever.

now that i've picked on every argument made so far,
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
apple are very good at making things simple and very accessible to everyone, especially non-tekkies/nerds.
google are not.
reason why the iphone is the best selling single smartphone on the market, and anything that big deserves attention.

also you have to hand it to apple for making a lot of things that (dare i say it) "revolutionized" the market, with the iphone being one of them. "if" apple makes a new iphone with a fantastic new feature, then it's very exciting, as that feature will make it into every other smartphone. if not..... meh, it's just another iphone that is faster and thinner.

i would also say that apple is no longer hipster, they are far too popular. use some unheard of (make your own) linux distro and use a john's phone. https://www.johnsphones.com/gb/en/

also saying android is ahead of iOS is silly fanboy argument. iOS ispowered by unicorn horns and orphan dreams, obviously making it more advanced than anything ever.

now that i've picked on every argument made so far,
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
Basically, 3G for simpletons?

EDIT: Explain to me, why Apple feel the need to overprice everything?

Ew

Reith

Ew
Mostly because the people who think it's ok to pay the price for an Apple anything are idiots, so if people keep being stupid and paying the price, why lower it?

Also, there's this complicated thing called advertising that makes people believe they need it, makes them cool, hype it up, etc. and apparently it works way too well, unfortunately

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Basically, 3G for simpletons?

Ew

3G for simpletons? what?

and as for overpricing, the whole idea is convincing someone that it isnt overpriced, but worth every penny. (it also isnt THAT much from the top android phones)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
3G for simpletons? what?

and as for overpricing, the whole idea is convincing someone that it isnt overpriced, but worth every penny. (it also isnt THAT much from the top android phones)
That's because the TOP android phones have a LOT better processors than say, iPhone 4.

Propkid

Wow I... just realized how many similarities are there between IPhones and Call of Duty.
Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.