New Iphone... yeah, really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
iPhone 4 is awesome? Don't know what you're going on about.

my bad, i meant the 4S, and i'm more talking about the disappointment of nothing new.

(the 4 was a great phone)

p.s. overpriced?
screen_shot_2011-10-04_at_2.58.30_pm.png

OMG NOTIFCATION BAR? WHAT DOES THAT REMIND ME OF?
dumbphones. bite me.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
iPhone 4: £504.99
HTC Desire S: £349.99
They are about equal in quality, although the Desire has a bigger screen.

Propkid

Each time a new CoD is released/announced:
- A bunch of persistent fanboys hype out.
- It's essentially the same game being re-released all the time to make the most profit out it.
- There are much better games out there, yet this one is still silly-popular

Each time a new IPhone is released/announced
- A bunch of almost-obsessed hipsters/rich kids hype out.
- It's essentially the same product being re-released all the time to make the most profit out of the same old idea/concept.
- There are much better smart phones out there, yet this one is silly popular.

Oh, and Iphones are overpriced. Could be said about CoD too as there are free games out there that are better.

Propkid

There's always something better
I don't get your point.
Of course there is, but if we look only at a certain price range then the best product quality-wise and quality-price ratio-wise will be found. Iphone is neither of those and will never be.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I don't get your point.
Of course there is, but if we look only at a certain price range then the best product quality-wise and quality-price ratio-wise will be found. Iphone is neither of those and will never be.
You can get an iPhone 4 for $100? The quality for that price is unbeatable. (Personally I got mine for $50 cause my contract ended)
I have had 0 problems with my phone so far, and the only downside is that if you want apps for free you have to jailbreak which isn't a big deal. The lack of flash is a downside, yes but to be honest, I don't even notice it.

Been looking forward to this announcement for a few months, hoping it' d be about the iPhone 5 (time to upgrade this 2+ year old phone which barely has a few minutes of battery life anymore). I am disappoint. :( But I'll probably still get the 4s. I think the iPhone is the best phone on the market, mostly because of the apps.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Been looking forward to this announcement for a few months, hoping it' d be about the iPhone 5 (time to upgrade this 2+ year old phone which barely has a few minutes of battery life anymore). I am disappoint. :( But I'll probably still get the 4s. I think the iPhone is the best phone on the market, mostly because of the apps.
AppStore is easy to use too

WhiteHawk

I have the Evo shift :) love me phone and......and my phone does pretty much everything as the iphone RS. .......I agree with propkid apple sucks.....I say apple is the devil

Freeman

RAYTANG
i think they run charities for people like you.

I don't see how just because I have a phone that isn't the " best selling single smartphone" or hasn't "revolutionized the market", I should be part of a charity case.

Blackberry's are great. It's easy to use, and has everything you'll need in a phone (texting, calling etc.)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I don't see how just because I have a phone that isn't the " best selling single smartphone" or hasn't "revolutionized the market", I should be part of a charity case.

Blackberry's are great. It's easy to use, and has everything you'll need in a phone (texting, calling etc.)
There are a lot cheaper phones that have everything you need in a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.