Memories of All Kinds

Buhlitz

Casting and operating (with help!) a 50 player CTF tournament.

I'd like to do one 7 v 7, 10 teams min. Double elim. All day Saturday.

U8er

My fondest memory of Legions has to be flag chasing on Blade Run. The terrain was very noob friendly thus allowing anyone to build up really insane amounts of speed fairly effortlessly which made for very exciting chases. :D

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Probably the downjet and method of flight. It felt so much smoother than what I experienced before (though totally destroying my Tribes movement). I feel this game has so much potential to be something extremely special, and hope that I get to see it reach this potential. So, what I'm saying is that I hope my 'Best Legions Memory' has yet to come!

D

Doom Of Neroflame

once at a rabbit game (after riptack left the game) i got the flag and nobody killed me :D
i was skiing around at frostbyte for 6 minutes.

I remember this

Confusing MJ1284 when i was capping in nivosus(if thats how its spelled?) :D little twirl by flag exited round the back of base and ended up somewhere....i also got a bit confused to >.>

ocarina_boy

One of the best memmories I have of Legions was actually in the legions ventrilo server! Me, HardStyle_Pete, TrainMuncher, NightHawk034, TaylorBalbi,Flamesstater, Muffnator, Meikoneko Fraggis and a whole other list of people.

masterluso

On my third game ever(or so), we were on Moonshine. I jumped off the top of out base-tower-fort-thing, and looked down. At the bottom, on the hill just before the long trench-street-valley-thing flattens out, were three teammates firing chainguns in the direction of the enemy base-tower-fort-thing. It somehow reminded me of Star Wars.

Also, I remember going 200+ on some generic route on Frostbyte. That made my day.

57thEnryu

It somehow reminded me of Star Wars.
pew pew pew? more like p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pew!!!!! At least your comparing it to star wars instead of that dumb star treak. ripoff artists....

Moving on, on frostbite I have a route that brings me behind the base. So I used it once on 57thMetal [I believe] and when I grabbed the flag he yelled into TS "Who, someone came from behind. Was not expecting that". Another funny quote was when I was coming around a corner and was greeted by a rocket from 57thFatElvis and after he killed me he was like "Well I knew you were coming so I had to turn around a put one in you." Ah, funny moments with such dirty implications.