Memories of All Kinds

Serket

Definitely my favourites would have to be my first rocket and nade MA's, one of the few cause I sucked at MA's.
What? Someteimes your first feels the best hehe.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
On a zenith pug I was on a long route and phroo and mabe were on the flag hofing. Somehow I managed to grab and one of them sent me literally back to our stand from theirs. I was going so fast I had to jet back in the air to not overshoot our base.

good times

Moaty

Chase-sniping, before sniping was nerfed. I can't recall a feeling more glorious than returning flags using only the sniper loadout and subsequently being called a 'hacker'. Not to be smug, but I felt like a badass knowing that the player's best excuse was that I was too good.

I'm sure many of you can relate.

Pushi

Probably jumping and skiing with 30 speed around nivosus after the game first went public, and felt the adrenaline rush every time i would take the flag and whole team was after me :) ah the noobish days i miss them

Strife

I still remember hosting the first mirage pickup game that got shout casted by apc and blitz (I think) quite a long time ago on my incredibad corn internet and abusing 0 ping chaingun on d. I think I also won a t-shirt from that game... must be a coincidence.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I was on Forgotten, guy took our flag in the first ten seconds, we had no offense whatsoever on their side. I leave after the flag guy has left, and go through the middle canyon. As we approach the base, I manage to come even, edge past right at base entrance and take the flag and out the side before they can cap. I can't remember if I capped that flag on that run, but it would be awesome if I did.

On zenith cauldron, decided to be an outrider defending the base (I'm always outrider and I try to do defense, it never works out that well) Anyways, I was listening to some music that has a calm intro and a more intense song after the intro. I'm listening to the intro, there's this car squealing (part of the song) rocket right after that, and a then the madness began.

theGOAT

my bets memory is simple
just when i could play the game, my first day, i really didnt know how to turn on the jets i spent neraly 15 minutes breaking my head when accidentally i pressed it, then finally i could fly. I felt it was myself flying a dream come true

Nvidia

At my first Legions-day i didn't even unterstand the sense of CTF because I never have played something familiar before : p

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Flying away on frostbyte with the flag, while I had literary 1hp. I turned round and did a nice long distance sniper shot at a defender :)

Flying towards the nivosus base, seeing the flag thrown up. Activated Overdrive, caught in mid air. All the defenders were going 'wow!'

Mid airing the Mid air master, MJ. It was a nice shot as well :)

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
probably when there was a glitch that made the countdown time unlimited, causing everyone to have unlimited hp and unable to cap the falg.

i reached the top of the map with OD XD and everyone was doing OD races

it was nuts. I so want to be able to do it again XD

MuffNator

A unique memory (FOR THE AUSSIES) even though it was mean was when me and fraggis had an argument and started tking each other. We got over it and i started mucking around with Taylor Balbi and Hardstyle_Pete while Taylor used Prometheus on us haha. Then Fraggis started tking me again and i was on vent with taylor and Pete and we got Taylor to threaten to kick him out for continuing to tk. Fraggis then tried to pay out Taylor aggressively being immature and Trainmuncher was defending him and Fraggis wouldnt stop so Taylor kicked him. Hardstyle, Taylor and i continued to muck around with prometheus wooooooooooo.

And Me Hardstyle and Ocarina_boys ma practice sessions in Frostbyte.

Untitled 2.jpg no im not that skilled because i just spammed rockets across moonshine while someone intercepted them (i cant remember who, but i want to no... help me find out)

Annihilate

Good times in "hunter". To win I think you only had to have like 500 points?
23klegionspoints.png