Memories of All Kinds

poiuyt580

What was your favorite memory from FE: L?
Funniest? Coolest? Best?

The funniest memory I had was a guest coming into a dedicated server and saying that he was pro. Then he started MA'ing everyone on his own team...

I have to say that the best memory I had was killing Mabeline. Once. Since we all know Mabel is pro at this game.

57thEnryu

On that really large desert map..........forgotten, I would down jet into that nice bowl just outside of eta base, get to like 290 mph, then rocket jump off of a bump mid map and fly at like 300+ mph into the flag, with kile a millisecond to hit overdrive. if successful I would overdrive outa there and b halfway back to out base before a single chaser even left. good times XD

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I was on Quarry, fired my chaingun at a capper and proceeded to chase after them... However, I left in the exact direction of my bullets. I ended up outrunning my own shots and killing myself.

A2

In a HK server, @ 540 ping.
Map: Moonshine.
Capper took our flag, and I was on the chase, we went up-slope and just then I shot a grenade. Ended up eating it.

Nothing good happens after 400 ping.

57thEnryu

Lol, The worst ping I ever had was 200+, n that was b/c I was helping carnage, sylph, and.......someone else, cap flags (they capped, passed it off to me at home base). I had slot of mid air catches and a few misses, but overall I've never had a "what the *insert word of choice here*" moment in legions [due to ping]

57thEnryu

I remember there was one guy who was like "I don't know how you got accepted to the 57th, you suck" Then I capped 8/10 flags in the next game, which lasted like 5 minutes, and was like "That's how"

57thRomance

My best memory, by far, was playing in a PUG in Frostbyte and receiving a last second flag pass from Apc. I launched into OD right before I left the ground, grabbed the flag in midair, and turned a good 135 degrees back to our base. I had the sweetest feeling in the world :)

Falcon

Private Tester
picture1jfp.png

Hawk

Having a frigggin super awessome MA kill streak, last memory was owning 2 Neo clan members in some snow map lol on my old account a1Enism. Ahh good times. Also watching GrayDoubts amazing MA's in-game. Also when I was in 57th, I was chainwhoring with the omni's, felt pro afterr ;DD

Ewrath

Nugget throwing the flag through bases/walls so no one could get them.Contingency raged, and Mabeline kicked Nugget off the server. Twice. Maybe more.

Dacil

nept pwning ppl with his sniper rifle during CTF matches.... including me... i forget what one of them was but i was so pissed off cause i had the flag hahah

Dimitryy

once at a rabbit game (after riptack left the game) i got the flag and nobody killed me :D
i was skiing around at frostbyte for 6 minutes.

or once at hunter In7 members passed all flags to In7-Annihilate and he got 956flags and when he arrived at the flagstand to give them away, somone midared him :D and all the flags falled down and everyone tried to get them.

Playing an Australian PUG on moonshine, having Hardstyle_Pete (now AusHardstyle) going along the middle valley with our flag, me boosting above on the way to an e-grab. Pete RJ's off the ground, and throws to Muffnator back in his base....
Meanwhile, I'd just reached the middle bridge, and did an overdrive as i passed over it, to boost to the enemy base. Without either of us seeing it happen, pete throws the flag, with clear skies in front, and moments after he throws it, a red streak in overdrive flies right overhead, passes through the flag (returning it), then continues on and does the e-grab unaware of what had happened until he'd left the base.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Insta killing bugs at full hp with iODing him into a wall

Nub in a pug: EAST GUYS, EAST, INCOMING EAST, EAST!

Envy's (god, I miss him) triple rls juggle return

Memory I love the most though? ... Being apart of Zeta for almost my entire legions career. (Zeta boys represent!)

Nvidia

At zenith i wanted to cap with a back route. the hof saw me coming and tryed to OD-block me. He failed - i got the flag and due to his overdrive he pulled me with him and i went back home with a speed of 230 without hitting the ground. so it was a base to base cap on zenith :p
that was just an awesome feeling.