May 21,2011 End Of World ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rage-comics-atone-thy-sins1.jpg

57thRomance

To be honest, I'm actually excited for the end of the world, especially if it will happen in my lifetime. Just think about it: no more corruption, war, famine, or any other bad stuff. I don't know when it'll be - or whether or not this group promoting May 21st is for real - but I know that it'll be awesome.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
To be honest, I'm actually excited for the end of the world, especially if it will happen in my lifetime. Just think about it: no more corruption, war, famine, or any other bad stuff. I don't know when it'll be - or whether or not this group promoting May 21st is for real - but I know that it'll be awesome.
You're as bad as Hitler.

I KEED, I KEED.

Mahidhar

Ah yes, the beauty of destruction is surely unique and rare. For us to glare upon such a transcendent sight, is truly bewildering.

Ahem..., now that I'm done with that, let me just say this. I will hug the person who started this rumor, if it's true(Although I doubt that the person will be alive by then). I don't care about religions, heaven, hell, and all relating crap. For me this is actually a better date than December 21st. Because by then, I'd be done with my engineering education and probably will be enrolling myself in a serious full time job, just starting life as an independent person. So, it's like rubbing it in for me, and making me think, "All that studying and crap, for this?!(while staring at the huge tsunami wave)".

And guys, forget about what the Bible says, or any other book in that matter. They all have been wrong, one or the other time.

57thRomance

You know, guys, there are some people here who do believe in the existence of God and see the Bible as true. Please don't think of all Christians as victims of some corrupt corporate policy brought upon by the church...

Skepsis

I Disagree about May 21, 2011 (My B-Day) becoming the end of the world.
Imo, the World will end in millions of years from now when the Sun Dies out.
There will be natural disasters that Occur around the world in a weird way but I believe its not the end of the world, Its too soon. I also believe that if there was something to end the world it would most likely be humans creating Problems, Hate within the the human race. Love and Respect for one another is something I barely see nowaday's. Its all about reputations and Hate between people, On the internet and in Real Life. Don't be so worried about this Prediction of May 21, 2011 or December 21, 2012 People are just so worried, or wanting to stir up Problem's for there own Pleasure.
That's all, Imo :)

Redvan

Private Tester
I hope it is true. Then all the religious nuts will be off this planet.
well, if it is true, then that would confirm the Bible, which would mean those left behind are goin to hell... fair trade off?

If it did happen (which it wont): Evolutionists would tack another billion years onto the timeline and call it good. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.