May 21,2011 End Of World ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Society

Well all around New York are these posters saying Judgement day May 21. I cant even ride the train without a guy handing me a pamphlet dealing with religion. I was wondering what people think about it, first it was December 21, 2012 end of world , now this. They say the good people will go to heaven and the bad will stay to suffer until October. I do not believe none of this stuff but what do you guys think ?

When the Judgement day is coming everybody will know that, it's just a rumor nicely spread
and don't count on december 21, 2012 if the mayans were that intelligent they should have stayed alive till this time
it's not about the rumor it's about the idiot who believes it and spread it farther to another person

A2

*chocolate cookies* my plan is out. *chocolate cookies* *chocolate cookies* *chocolate cookies*

I'm loving this. Isn't the fact that they're announcing it everywhere kind of proof that it's not going to happen? I kind of thought that the only possible outcome of announcing an inevitable cataclysm is more panic and despair. So, you know, if they were trying to guide us through the actual end of existence, they would keep their mouths shut.

edit: man, look at how widespread this is May 21st campaign is: http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/map/ . Does anyone know how to build and publish this kind of map, by the way? It's not 'my maps'
in google maps, this one has a legend and seems a bit more sophisticated...

Dacil

maybe, maybe not....and im just gonna keep my mouth shut about the whole "good people to heaven and bad suffering" thing cause to me it's much more simple :X....so we'll see

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
maybe, maybe not....and im just gonna keep my mouth shut about the whole "good people to heaven and bad suffering" thing cause to me it's much more simple :X....so we'll see
How is it more simple?

I personally don't believe anything anyone says on this subject. Anyone would say to leave it to the god of their religion to decide on the world's fate. It looks more to me like its a misinterpretation of the Bible.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Apparently the world is going to flood on Saturday because its the 7,000th anniversary of Noah's Arc.

ITS BEEN TORRENTIAL RAINING IN NEW YORK SINCE MONDAY!!! ARE WE ALL GONNA DIE??!!!1
Funny, cause the amount of water in the world cannot vary.

Because the bible is complete nonsense.

chatroulette-trolling-repent.jpg

Guessing things we can never know.
The fact that it has been changed so much the past few centuries so the church can get profit out of it.
The fact that things that could never actually even happen in it. Even when people know it can never happen, they still 'believe' in it (mostly because their family and envirronment does).
The fact that it has already started dozens of wars, just for nothing.
And that people use it for their own profit, and actually use it against people who don't look like mainstream people (e.g. gay people).

Status
Not open for further replies.