London riots

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
At least these guys are rioting about something other than a hockey game -.-

CANUCKS HAD THAT GAME WON!

angrybear.jpg

Mots0311

Yeah well its coming here to the U.S. too. Only difference is we are heavily armed here, I just got my AR15 for the sole purpose of protecting my family. These animals will have a rude awakening when they decide to ravage our neighborhoods.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675 in case anyone wants to catch up on whats happening....and this riot is retarded its all copy cat action from what they did in a part of london and there just tards....they should all loose benifits and do community service to earn money to live

Synista

People I know stole from D&G stores >_< They got loads of clothes now and stole from other top brand stores in London too. My friend had a picture of guy literally walking home with a desktop in his hand lol.
Well, now the older people will hate and fear the "youths" even more now. Kinda stupid but I guess it's how it is :)

D

Doom Of Neroflame

they need to pass law and imprison........ 3 guys died protecting there street becaus of riot and someones been shot in a car

Dacil

they need to pass law and imprison........ 3 guys died protecting there street becaus of riot and someones been shot in a car
so...lemme get this straight....this started b/c one dude died...and to "solve" it they riot and get more ppl killed..... .................... wth?!?!?! lol

MightySheep

so...lemme get this straight....this started b/c one dude died...and to "solve" it they riot and get more ppl killed..... .................... wth?!?!?! lol
no fool, some guy dying made people angry, that angry thing turned from something tiny to something massive because everyone decided rioting is fun

maybe like 1 % of ppls rioting right now even give a *chocolate cookies* about that man getting shot

D

Doom Of Neroflame

ye what he said without the racial point.....its only about 15 of these people actually care and ther comunity on there road started to riot...then other streets started then whole part of london then went to the news people saw it thought was fun so they started in other places ect ect and its all due to ...police man shot a guy in the chest because he supposedly was going to shoot the copper.....copper should have really shot him in the shoulder leg or arm but he probs didnt have time to think

That guy getting shot provoked all of this. It didn't cause it. If you want to look for a cause, I'll suggest having a long, hard look at UK's history of ivory tower politics and neglect towards immigrants and lower income classes. But I guess the goverment can also choose to not deal with the problems and spin it towards "stupid people just rioting for fun, they must be punished".

Knowing this is the UK, I wonder which of the two stances they will take.