London riots

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I saw that video this monring, Jed.
My friends are looting and I'm in Spain so I'm not involved with that *chocolate cookies*. I probably would be to be honest... I won't lie :)
My little cousin who's 13, she stole from a D&G store and has a video of a guy slapping a Police officer.. which is sooo funny lol.
I don't think it's because he died... Well that is partially it. People are bored, they just needed a reason to *dance* about and that seems like a good one.
I'm just happy I'm in Spain with my little brother and my parents are in other countries nowhere near this bullshit!! lol.

So if you are bored, you *dance* up peoples houses, cars and rob *chocolate cookies*. Yeah that sounds like a *dancing* society doesn't it.

Look at this:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...68990489_143934942357355_262123_1258404_n.jpg
I find it ironic, that if whoever wrote this on the Police's van got wrong done upon them, they would appeal for help from them. It's just like, they aren't against you, they are trying to uphold a civil society. Ignorant chavs *dance* me off.

Now a bit of dubstep to make us all feel better.
http://soundcloud.com/theofficialrednek/rednek-riots-in-london-teefing

Society

The riots that have gripped London and swept other major cities in the UK are the product of a diseased culture that leads to violence and mayhem which ultimately only serves to benefit the ruling elite in its bid to eviscerate the middle class by manipulating them to demand their own enslavement.

I

IzRaPiDz

The riots that have gripped London and swept other major cities in the UK are the product of a diseased culture that leads to violence and mayhem which ultimately only serves to benefit the ruling elite in its bid to eviscerate the middle class by manipulating them to demand their own enslavement.
LOL wth you know your englash well mate, i struggle to spell the word duck

57thRomance

v-for-vendetta-20060221085724795.jpg