London riots

Disci

Old man
7697f051ea6b39bbce5622b580e51cea.jpg

Dacil

no fool, some guy dying made people angry, that angry thing turned from something tiny to something massive because everyone decided rioting is fun

maybe like 1 % of ppls rioting right now even give a *chocolate cookies* about that man getting shot
yes thank you for restating what i just said in different words! :p

ye what he said without the racial point.....its only about 15 of these people actually care and ther comunity on there road started to riot...then other streets started then whole part of london then went to the news people saw it thought was fun so they started in other places ect ect and its all due to ...police man shot a guy in the chest because he supposedly was going to shoot the copper.....copper should have really shot him in the shoulder leg or arm but he probs didnt have time to think
oh...thats...so much better <_< sigh...well...its unfortunate/ slightly ridiculous imo, but im not a brit. so idk what it's like over there completely

ocarina_boy

Humans rebelling against the Establishment, which is imposing more stupid laws, policies, deprivation of freedoms, and tighter political correctness, so that none of us are 'allowed' to speak our mind because it offends people(boo hoo). It's happening all around the world not just in England. Here in Australia they've just dumped carbon tax on us, yeah great, as if we weren't *dancing* taxed enough. The kids are frustrated and angry, (especially with all the stupid cops, who are nothing more than brainwashed robots for the State) and they rebel in the only way they know how. The adults sit at home and welcome George Orwell's 1984 with open arms, because it's easier and more comfortable, and you don't have to do anything just cook up a nice big fat roast and watch the evening news on the tele. Listen to you're Government and shut the hell up.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

^ only happenes in a few parts of UK(england) and already people dont want to venture here :(

Immanent

People I know stole from D&G stores >_< They got loads of clothes now and stole from other top brand stores in London too. My friend had a picture of guy literally walking home with a desktop in his hand lol.
Well, now the older people will hate and fear the "youths" even more now. Kinda stupid but I guess it's how it is :)

Don't know what kind of society you live in bud.

Does that mean that you don't want to go to Canada either because they rioted about a hockey game?
He's afraid that Seymour will hunt him down with his superior Canadian hunting skills.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

people are being kicked outa there homes that were involved in the riots which were given to them by the council