Legions release campaign: MJ needs your help!

Lcam

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR LEGIONS

1 - Are Going To Be new guns?
(The old legions = 6 = So bored guns)
2 - Are the 4 trailers Are Going To Be the OFFICIAL TRAILER come on? Are you kidding?

LEGIONS OVERDRIVE PLS READ THIS I WILL DONET YOU IF YOU USE THAT IN THE NEW LEGIONS.
Are Going To Be new avatars with more Powers like:
Invisibility for several seconds.
Other players hit Can When You Are Flying. (LIKE 10#, 9#, 8#... IN THE VIDEO)
Have shields.

PLS SEE THIS VIDEO IS THE MOST COUPLE I FINDE
THAT EXPLINE THE POWERS I LIKE HAVE THE NEW LEGIONS ;(

A2

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS FOR LEGIONS

1 - Are Going To Be new guns?
(The old legions = 6 = So bored guns)
As far as I know, I really don't think so.
2 - Are the 4 trailers Are Going To Be the OFFICIAL TRAILER come on? Are you kidding?
Again, as I said, No. They are just fan-made concepts.

LEGIONS OVERDRIVE PLS READ THIS I WILL DONET YOU IF YOU USE THAT IN THE NEW LEGIONS.
Are Going To Be new avatars with more Powers like:
Invisibility for several seconds.
There was Fresh-Meat invinsibility for 3 seconds on respawn. I guess it'll be there here as well. If your talking about an ability to use in-game, I don't think so.
Other players hit Can When You Are Flying. (LIKE 10#, 9#, 8#... IN THE VIDEO)
There is a thread, discussing about melee attacks here: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/close-range-weapons.255/
Have shields.
Nope.

Legions is far different from Halo, buddy.

Lcam

Maby the shields is stupid idea but Legions have to put new guns in the futur update.
Realy if only the same guns?

Is more fun with the game have guns, more variety of attacks and surprises.

MJ1284

Uhh, I hate to break it down on ya Lcam, but you might have gotten a wrong impression on Legions.
Legions won't be ANYTHING like Halo, Halo is your typical "high-adrenaline maze run & gun" type of game, whereas Legions is all about open ground combat and flying at high speed.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] There was Fresh-Meat invisibility for 3 seconds on respawn. I guess it'll be there here as well. If your talking about an ability to use in-game, I don't think so. [...]
Invulnerability != Invisibility.

All: Back to topic. Further derails will be nuked.