Legions Open Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
Bestking/BitchKing GMT(+1)
I have one question Zante, you know the LICL season? What happens if the match in the LICL and the match in LOC clashes?

That will not happen because LICL and LOC will not happen at the same time, please read the original post.

Please choose one name, I by default chose Bestking as your League name. In order to keep track of players and everything organized sign up under one name.

I will wait the other tournament out first, untill thats done and this still hasn't started I might join.​

Understood, everyone is open to join as long as sign-ups are open. If the league has already started and you want to join you will be put in the reserve pool.

UCAN EAST???

Please add a timezone, "EAST of where".

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
There is a tournament on already, not everyone can join two tournaments in the same time.
Still have fun guys!

The two competitions will not be happening at the same time. So there should not be any confusion or conflict between the two. Please read the entire original post.

read.the.*dancing*.thread.

im gonna make the assumption thats too hard for you so:

Thank you for the support but to avoid starting any confrontation or issues if someone has a concern myself or one of the Captains will respond to clear the issue.

So im asking for anyone who is not on the LOC staff to just stick to post about sign-ups and possible questions or statements.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
HA HA HA! Will not play if Stygian is not included into map list.

The map selection was voted in by the Captains of the League and there was alot of debate back and forth about which maps were playable for 7vs7 but those maps were the ones majority found favorable. I assure you that the maps chosen are best for the general population. If more people would like changes in maps then it will be brought up at the Draft before the season starts and there will be a re-vote for map selection. But i cannot go changing rules to fit the needs of one person.

If you do not want to join the LOC because of this reason then you will be missing out. But I do suggest you join anyway because I guarantee that even if Stygian does not get included in map selection that the League will be amazing ;)

GundamMexia00 Central :D
(oh taiko).

Central of where? please include timezone

Delpicy

Put me on the maybe list. Can't be sure until I know when this shibang will be happening.
Also, Delpicy - EDT

Vox

Might as well since now ik its not going on during the current tournament
Spart-EST

Status
Not open for further replies.