Legions Open Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
Current Staff:
I'd like to thank a few people who have worked with me to start up the League and will be assisting me through out the season. With out them this would not be happening. There positions in this League is also posted.

Captains
Jordahan, Karnage and Shaska​
Adviser
Battelstar, WhiteHawk, Maniac​
League Commissioner
ZanteWarrior​
Rules:
*Attached in text file*

Roster:

LOC Roster.jpg

Schedule:

LOC Schedule.jpg

Attachments

• Legions Open Championship Rules.txt
    6.6 KB · Views: 38

Freeman

RAYTANG
lock please. there is already a tournament going on...
jordans a captain, do you really think its gonna get locked? (rhetorical question, the answer is no)

zantes not stupid, hes not gonna schedule this right in the middle of the other one.

Reactions: Sin

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester

jordans a captain, do you really think its gonna get locked? (rhetorical question, the answer is no)

zantes not stupid, hes not gonna schedule this right in the middle of the other one.

I have started the sign ups now to help spread the word and keep people interested, the league will not start til a week or two till after LICL. But i encourage people to sign up now if they are interested and they know that they will be around

Im willing to play :3
/sign up

please state ingame name and timezone in order to signup

Reactions: Sin

Sin

Private Tester
Sin - PST (-8)
This is a perfectly fine time to start up a tournament sign up.
The other tournament is hosted by a different player, and is not the same type of league. No reason to lock.
I like how this is worked out, everything included in one post, the first one. Well thought-out, and good rules in my opinion. Everyone else who is thinking on tournaments and things of the sort, take notes. Good job Zante.

Bestking

Bestking/BitchKing GMT(+1)
I have one question Zante, you know the LICL season? What happens if the match in the LICL and the match in LOC clashes?

Sin

Private Tester
Bestking/BitchKing GMT(+1)
I have one question Zante, you know the LICL season? What happens if the match in the LICL and the match in LOC clashes?

I have started the sign ups now to help spread the word and keep people interested, the league will not start til a week or two till after LICL. But i encourage people to sign up now if they are interested and they know that they will be around

????????????

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Lol.
jordans a captain, do you really think its gonna get locked? (rhetorical question, the answer is no).

Bad time to open a tournament...
Please elaborate on why that is?

Zante even said in his main post this won't start for weeks until LICL is done, he is just starting the sign-up now and besides it's completely different than LICL, and is a great idea IMO. It's like Apc's summer extravaganza contest for those of you who don't get it. He has planned this out meticulously(sp?) over the last month or so, all the rules were thought out and discussed amongst captains. It'll be awesome and most importantly...

Team J-Roc is gonna kill it.

Freeman

RAYTANG
There is a tournament on already, not everyone can join two tournaments in the same time.
Still have fun guys!
read.the.*dancing*.thread.

im gonna make the assumption thats too hard for you so:

Status
Not open for further replies.