Legions Open Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Application-1

test bester
I saw that my time said CET+1 but that is wrong. It is just CET. If that is too difficult to understand then just use GMT+2.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester

Thank You kind sir ;)

Well its time to get this ball rolling we have official dates for the start of this season below: (also posted in original)

Signups End: Friday, May 25
Draft: Saturday, May 26 - Sunday, May 27
Preseason: Monday, May 28 - Sunday, June 3 (where captains should establish contact with their team and ill schedule a scrim to let teams get a practice)
Season-Start: Monday June 4

Now we still need more players to sign up, so if you know a friend, who knows a friend, whos cousin has a crab arm (shout out Sin :D ) then tell them to join. Everyone is welcome and allowed to play If i get cooperation from everyone in the community I promise to try and make this the best League you ever played in. So SIGN UP!

57thEnryu

Wow.
Application-1 - CET (+2)

No, it is CET. That is it. My timezone is CET nothing added. Just CET. Get it? CET.
CET is currently not observed because locations are on Daylight Saving Time, therefore it is currently now on CEST (Central European Summer Time) instead. CEST is GMT +2, therefore zante is correct, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.