Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

ok, so the match between 57th and ET is now @ 8pst/11est, and 69 vs. MC is 1pst/4est, tho Saturday matches cant be streamed due to Apc not being around...

57thEnryu

*sigh* this should have been sorted out earlier

you can have more than 1 heavy per team but only 1 stay at home heavy (otherwise known as the hof)

Sin

Private Tester
What happens if a time is set, but not enough players from the team show up?
Does the team without enough players forfeit?

Karnage

Private Tester
What happens if a time is set, but not enough players from the team show up?
Does the team without enough players forfeit?
It should be a forfeit yes. Just so everyone knows, 57th should have forfeited because we were short one player but ET allowed us to play them anyway. I think that should be allowed if the other team is willing. It should be up to the opposing team to decide if it's a forfeit or if they are willing to play the team who is short and allow them to get a sub.

57thEnryu

no, it wasnt streamed, apc was having some technical difficulties, + 11pm was too late for him...

And yes, 57th should have forfeit, but since sin and ET gave the go-ahead for subs I was like whatever (honestly, I wanted to reschedule)

Delpicy

The tournament is failing, because on the ides of march, Delpicy was denied from this tournament because he did not have any friends, and now he has cursed it will his Shakespeare' like powers!

Freeman

RAYTANG
Status
Not open for further replies.