MonsterCocks won against 69
First game: Elgiac 5-2(MC-69) in Euro Server
Second game: Frostbyte 4-6 (MC-69) in NJ Server
Total score for each team
MC:9
69:8

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Can't we just choose whenever we want to play a match? Like we have to play a match from march 19th till march 23th. We then decide for ourself when we can play. Because I can already tell that if we are against a american team on monday I wouldnt be able to make and so do others.

So this didn't happen? Still, at least we managed to pull people together for our game :(

Also, sorry to the guys who wanted to spec our match, was too busy organizing the team to hand out the pass. sorry :(

WhiteHawk

Kevvin why did your cpu have to freez up >:O. Lol. It would have been tied. It's cool tho...wish I wasn't spiking and getting 25 FPS....I relly need a new computer...just waiting for tax money to come in....gahh. well do better next time.

k e v i n

Private Tester
i know i know...i'm really sorry guys, but that was out of my control, as soon as i realized it froze i threw the flag so someone else could cap.....but the freezing thing has been happening to me alot though, it'll freeze at most for 10 seconds though (which is not a big deal, unless i have to cap) :( but it'll happen like every 5 minutes or so, and my fps will drop to about 5, and my ping will spike up to 3000 or more

but this is the wrong thread to explain my computer problem

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Twas fun, I'll try my luck at streaming seeing as my internet is pretty decent (25/25 Megabits/second DL/UL). I think my computer can handle video capturing. I took Poponfu's advice and decided to try out MSI Afterburner's video capture - it runs a lot better than Fraps IMO coz it takes advantage of multicore processors.

Looking forward to more competition!

aus.hsp

Private Tester
LOL? We were forced to forfeit? Woooooooow.... we were all on TS3 Friday 1pm THE ORIGINAL SCHEDULED TIME... In which In7 had enough players... however, two of those players couldn't be bothered playing... =/

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
LOL? We were forced to forfeit? Woooooooow.... we were all on TS3 Friday 1pm THE ORIGINAL SCHEDULED TIME... In which In7 had enough players... however, two of those players couldn't be bothered playing... =/
In7 is full of pricks... duh

Application-1

test bester
LOL? We were forced to forfeit? Woooooooow.... we were all on TS3 Friday 1pm wrong scheduled TIME... In which In7 had enough players... however, two of those players couldn't be bothered playing... =/
Fixed.

Jordan said so himself that it was wrong. So lets go and make some drama. woooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.