Legions International Competitive League - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyDeath

LOL? We were forced to forfeit? Woooooooow.... we were all on TS3 Friday 1pm THE ORIGINAL SCHEDULED TIME... In which In7 had enough players... however, two of those players couldn't be bothered playing... =/

ok, so the times for this week's matches:

57th vs ET: Friday 7pm pst (10 eastern)
Whitehawk vs. MC: Saturday 10am pst (1 eastern)
IN7 vs. FSO: Saturday 1pm pst (4 eastern)

Application-1

test bester
Uhh what? When did I say that?
Pretty sure I said "I was 100% sure it was on Friday"
Did I not talk to you before I said we were going to put you on forfeit, yes you were 100% sure it was friday, but did you not realise that it was scheduled saturday when we had that talk. That is what I am referring too.

Freeman

RAYTANG
  • There is no rescheduling so we can get this tournament moving and not have us wait for a team to get people
I feel like this point seriously needs to be enforced from now on. if the 7 out of the 10 players who you listed down can't make it, you forfeit the match.

(related to in7 v FSO, but not not directed at them)

Edit: what ever happened to "let the captains figure out the "time and date" for each match?

57thEnryu

whoa, just because of me? What happened to the captains who made the time? What happened to me posting those times on the forums so there would be no miscommunication? The entire reason I'm rethinking of letting the caps do the times is because of that reason, over half the teams didn't even show up. If someone (another cap) changed the time, and your ppl didn't get the time, don't *dancing* blame me.

Vox

Just because of you, we had most of spektrum playing instead of the real monstercocks when they were supposed to win both matches.
Wowowowowowow. You're claiming that whitehawks team sucks? You're mistaken. We may not be the best but we put up one hell of a game for you guys and even Application-1 said we did good, and that normally euros against american teams in a euro server means that euros win by a landslide. Its pretty immature of people talkin b.s about our team.
whoa, just because of me? What happened to the captains who made the time? What happened to me posting those times on the forums so there would be no miscommunication? The entire reason I'm rethinking of letting the caps do the times is because of that reason, over half the teams didn't even show up. If someone (another cap) changed the time, and your ppl didn't get the time, don't *dancing* blame me.
It's not all of your fault Enryu, only partially, you could have at least changed the times for the matches earlier or postponed the games. However people shouldn't be hating because of one thing, there are still 4 matches to go per team. Rematches should be allowed for those teams who had to forfeit or did not have all of their players, but it should be up to people who aren't playing in the tournament, and are mature and will make a rightful choice on whether teams can do rematches.
Now enough with the f**king drama over a game and start scheduling the next matches. And confirm with both teams that the times are ok before posting them so there is no more drama..

Sin

Private Tester
Just to clear up the In7 vs FSO matter: Screenshot from the captains special message talking about the schedule.
actually.png

Also, my two cents is that captains should still be allowed to pick the times amongst themselves, just have to have it verified by forums and stuff, because this is stupid. Having set times not by the captains would most likely make a lot of players unable to make the games.
Example: Application and I agree on a time. We verify it on the forums by using some sort of message, or even both posting the time in this thread.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Wowowowowowow. You're claiming that whitehawks team sucks? You're mistaken. We may not be the best but we put up one hell of a game for you guys and even Application-1 said we did good, and that normally euros against american teams in a euro server means that euros win by a landslide. Its pretty immature of people talkin b.s about our team.

I hope you realize that most of Spektrum do not play legions actively much more, and were pretty out of practice and lack of experience in a team game. (Our fault yes, but we're much more a community rather than a competitive team) I bet you guys were practicing days/weeks beforehand. That's why I was proud when we pulled through because we'd never even played a proper competitive game before hand + stress of getting a team 10 minutes before the match, suffice to say, we didn't really have much time to focus on our specific tactics and errors which we should have been able to improve upon. But whatever, ggs, lets leave it at that and schedule a rematch 10 years in the future.

Make it clear then that the only time matches take place and scores go on the board is when both teams agree on a time and tell you what date/time and post a match period in which we have to organize our game.

At the end of the day, most things are being left to last minute, and that really does not help.

Vox

I hope you realize that most of Spektrum do not play legions actively much more, and were pretty out of practice and lack of experience in a team game. (Our fault yes, but we're much more a community rather than a competitive team) I bet you guys were practicing days/weeks beforehand. That's why I was proud when we pulled through because we'd never even played a proper competitive game before hand + stress of getting a team 10 minutes before the match, suffice to say, we didn't really have much time to focus on our specific tactics and errors which we should have been able to improve upon. But whatever, ggs, lets leave it at that and schedule a rematch 10 years in the future.
I'm not talking about our match, it was a good game and i don't see the point of a rematch for such a good game. I'm talking about the issue with FSO and In7.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm not talking about our match, it was a good game and i don't see the point of a rematch for such a good game. I'm talking about the issue with FSO and In7.

So that top paragraph where you addressed Bestking was actually about FSO and In7?! What I mean by the rematch was when this tourney is over, not before.

Vox

So that top paragraph where you addressed Bestking was actually about FSO and In7?! What I mean by the rematch was when this tourney is over, not before.
I gotcha. Yeah it was about in7 and fso. But maybe after the tourney is over we could get a rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.