Legions FAQ

Dacil

^ what if you're in a clan and don't want it in your registered username...at least make it optional but then thats just not consistent

B@ng

IDK,i m just askinge.
When it is bcak?
any idea?
modorators help.

But Christmas is ag ood time.
I m in this forum for 10 days.
they saiyd legions is going to be back shortly.
??

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
IDK,i m just askinge.
When it is bcak?
any idea?
modorators help.

But Christmas is ag ood time.
I m in this forum for 10 days.
they saiyd legions is going to be back shortly.
??

i know that in another thread it was quoted that the game is still on schedule before christmas. so about 10 days max if everything goes away. (you can trust our amazing developers)

Homerpf

Heh I didn't expect to see this, last I had heard Legions was done for ;O

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but wanted to check just in case. Would it be possible to play this in a browser even when the standalone client is released (if it hasn't been already). The only way I could justify even looking into this is if I could play it at work. Browser games are pretty much my only possibility at work, since I can't install anything. And there is no way I'm going to start playing another game at home, I've been trying to do the opposite to make the girl happier heh.

Don't really care if playing on a browser is a disadvantage, I'd be playing during the day. I don't see any reason the majority of daytime pubbers would be any different, so playing at a disadvantage during these times might actually make it more enjoyable ;)

If the answer is no then I don't even want to know the changes, I've made the same mistake enough now to know I get addicted to some games way too easily.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Unfortunately, bud, the answer is indeed no. Although even a browser-based game like the old legions involved large downloads -- they just happened in the background. No install is required to run Legions; it's merely a folder you drop where you want, so admin privileges are not required.

Homerpf

Heh appreciate it, I figured that was the case.

I saw the dev team and some of the changes mentioned, don't even want to get sucked back into it ;)

Anti_Envy

Private Tester
Yeah that is too bad. Good luck Homer, always had fun and was challenging playing with you! (even though we had our times ay?) :p

Daphinicus

Private Tester
If it's taking a ridiculous amount of time, just download the file directly, here. Put it in place of the Live directory the launcher was working on, and restart the launcher. =)

Fixious

Test Lead
ive been toying with some ideas i use ableton live ill post when im ready

I totally forgot about Legions music. I know they had a few samples from an artist back in like December, but I haven't heard anything about it since then. Still have one of the samples on my HDD somewhere...

Allahrules2

Just a question about the name, Overdrive is a tool in the game where you sacrifice health for speed, Either you lose too much health and crash and burn or you lose a lot of health and stop, that just doesn't seem like a really good name for a game. Either we blow up and fail or we stop with barely any health left. is that a good idea?

57thRomance

Overdrive is a tool in the game where you sacrifice health for speed, Either you lose too much health and crash and burn or you lose a lot of health and stop, that just doesn't seem like a really good name for a game. Either we blow up and fail or we stop with barely any health left.
With great power comes great responsibility, young one.

Disci

Old man
:)

I'm sure if you ask what is what make Legions Legions from anyone who has played it the answer is overdrive. Some hate it and some love it but the name fits the game In my humble opinion.

Allahrules2

:)

I'm sure if you ask what is what make Legions Legions from anyone who has played it the answer is overdrive. Some hate it and some love it but the name fits the game In my humble opinion.
It does have a catchy ring to it nonetheless. I am gonna try to get some more people into this game because it's gotten a lot better. The new weapons everything just a lot better