Legions FAQ

Outlawl

Macabre
At the moment we're still busy working away getting everything ready for the big launch. Over the next few weeks we'll be giving more details on what's going on,

There is no ETA at the moment, just keep checking the front page.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Okay, I know mac support is addressed in the FAQs, but I would like to know whether or not it will happen with more certainty, and a better idea of when it will be available, if it will happen, if there is a better idea on all this.

Whippopotamus

"NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600"
I dont have a particularly great computer, but I meet the specs for everything else (although I have 2gb RAM) and I have an NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS, which I believe is "worse" than the 8600... however, Legions used to run perfectly fine full screen at 1680 x 1050 resolution... do you reckon that it will still run? I mean, as you said, the code will actually probably be improved...

A2

"NVIDIA GeForce™ 8600"
I dont have a particularly great computer, but I meet the specs for everything else (although I have 2gb RAM) and I have an NVIDIA GeForce 8300GS, which I believe is "worse" than the 8600... however, Legions used to run perfectly fine full screen at 1680 x 1050 resolution... do you reckon that it will still run? I mean, as you said, the code will actually probably be improved...

It will run perfectly. Nothing to worry about.

si1foo

i have a question would clan tags be implemented in the game as in instead of putting it in your name for example instead of it being AoA|si1foo it would be AoA in the clan part and si1foo as the registered account name